Minu x reader (S)- cabin with the crew

Heyo back into my fnaf phase because of security breach and that means I have re connected my imaginary relationship with michael afton. The animated version of him. Nope not the after scoop one. The normal security michael look from Mr. tryhardninja's FNaF human collection pack. you should probably look it up on Twitter. Before the fnaf fans attack me, he spent the rest of his life fixing williams mistake and evan died because william told him to scare him. Yeah. Evan even forgave him. So yeah this might be a minu ff but in my head this is lowkey a michael afton ff to give me more inspiration so yeah hehe. Oh yeah if you are a fnaf fan then hello!

WARNING; This was so hard so me because when I think of minu, no smuts come into my mind so I had to think of michael afton for this one and I guarantee this isn't going to end up good.

-

"What the fuck!" I immediately sat up and opened my phone. It's 12:39. Gosh I had this really bad nightmare and the jumpscare felt so real I felt like I almost lost my soul.

"Hey y/n you in there?" I heard a voice behind my door followed by a knock.

"Come in" I said lowering my voice so that the rest of the crew could get their beauty sleep.

The door opened as minu's head popped in with his hand that was holding a mug.

"You alright? I was in the kitchen when I heard you scream. Everything good?" He asked as I smiled.

"Oh nah I just had a nightmare that's all. I get weird when trying to sleep in new places" I said as he came closer and sat on the edge of the bed.

I shivered as the night was colder than normal. Minu chuckled before reaching his hand out to me with the mug.

"It's hot chocolate" he said as I thanked him and blew on the surface before taking a sip. The mixture was perfect. It wasn't too sweet and it wasn't too blant. Faint traces of melted marshmallows could be tasted. It was simply good.

"Hey, why are you out this late?" I asked as he started fidgeting on his hands. I handed the mug back to him as he drank before looking back at me.

"Same as you. I also had a nightmare" he said.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked as I patted the empty space next to me. He looked at it before he chuckled and made his way to sit next to me as I helped him tuck his feet under the blanket.

"It's about my sister. My younger sister" I was silent once I knew how serious he was being. He continued telling me the story of how she died when they were still kids and how their parents blamed them from the accident and then a lot of family problems happened and it was just extreme. I didn't know he was hiding this all along and how much it affected his life and how he sees himself just made me want to help him but I didn't know how. The nightmare they experienced was too much for him and yuna to the point where their own relationships with their family are all starting to go downhill. He explained what happened in his nightmare and what he saw was the same scenario of his little sister getting hit by a car but instead it was yuna in present time as if it all happened again but this time on yuna. He placed the empty mug on the sidetable and sighed before telling me the rest of what happened in his dream.

I didn't even notice I was crying until I felt his hand went over my face, his thumb wiping away my tears as he kept talking and I kept listening completely ignoring what he just did and the sudden butterflies I felt.

"I'm sorry it all happened to you and your family. Whatever happens just don't ever hesitate to call me or text me. I'll be able to help" I said as I pulled him in my embrace.

"Thank you" he whispered to my ear before he tightened the hug. I felt something wet run down my neck making me pull out to cup my hands on the side of his face.