Minu x reader- just don't ever give up

4 month delay request. I will crunch up everything and try my best to post more of these requests that have been resting in the drafts for 4 whole months. It's summer for me and all the more time to make imaginess

-

"Which one would you like?" The lady asked. She was looking beautiful wearing her white shirt and brown apron as she had a small beach hat.

"I'll have some pink tulips please" Y/n answered, the lady nodding before making her bouquet out of pink tulips.

The cool afternoon wind swayed her sundress. The sandals she wore and the sunglasses made her look more mature than normal.

She payed for the flowers before making her way to the hospital to visit her beloved boyfriend. The route wasn't far and she arrived safely as she immediately rushed to his room, she couldn't wait to see him everyday. The excitement she felt when she thought about meeting him always never changed. Even though minu tried telling her to break things off with him, she stayed. She loves him so much.

"Y/n" minu sighed in relief as she entered the room. His eyes immediately wandering on her clothes before a small smile rested on his face.

"Going somewhere?" He asked as she went over to his table to place the bouquet of flowers.

"Oh We're going on a beach date" she said with a huge smile as she giggled to herself. She was really excited about it and he didn't want to ruin it.

"Should I even be allowed to be that far away from here?" He asked. Part of him was still sad and didn't want to go to the beach but half of him was also telling him that he needed a break and a thing to happen that will keep his relationship great again.

"I told the doctor in advance about this, he told me to just bring you back before sundown because he'll run some tests" she said. She opened the wheelchair and helped him down.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked him as he nodded. She pushed him out of his room and to the elevator. The fresh outside air was something minu had been wishing to have. The constant smell of hospital sheets and medicine was only ruining his mood in there but now he could finalky get some fresh air.

The beach wasn't far from the hospital. She didn't mind pushing him here because she really loved him but he still felt like he was a bit of a burden for her.

"You know you're not a burden right?" She said as if she could read his mind.

"I know you don't think I am but sometimes I just feel bad for you having to take care of me and canceling your evening activities just to visit me" he said.

"You're more important than any of my evening activities and you know how much I don't like them. Plus, you're my boyfriend, I love you and care for you. Spending time with you is what makes me happy" she said before stopping infront of an ice cream stand.

She didn't even have to ask him what his favorite flavor was since she knew it already. She went to the stand, leaving minu to patiently wait.

A kid tripped and his ice cream fell, he started crying while holding his empty cone.

"Are you alright?" Minu rushed over the kid who was bawling his eyes out. He helped him stand up before patting his head.

"You look fine to me. Does anything hurt?" Minu asked the child as he nodded a no. He had finally calmed down and little hiccups started coming out.

"What happened?" Y/n caught up with them with two ice creams on her hand.

"He tripped, his ice cream flew off the cone" Minu explained while the kid looked at him then to y/n then back at minu. I wonder where this child's parents were.