Owen x reader (S)- I guess we kinda clicked

Here we have another request that I should've done 4 months ago. I am really sorry for the person who requested this! Things got tough after 3 family members passing and lack of motivation to think of stuff. I'll have to give it up for my dear friend who helped me with this request. I could say her way of making plots is kinda unique and I appreciate her help!

(Warning: Kinda long as fuck, longer than monsters dick if that's even possible)

I mean like I said in the old author notes about me wanting to put mini fanfiction books within the actual book so like yeah this is a compressed imagine which means there will be no parts but a long ass fic.

9793 words in total bro. That's insane.

-

"Ahh finally" I said as I opened the door to my hotel room after a long flight. I really wanted to just jump on the bed and sleep but I didn't want to waste my days in here. A vacation isn't a vacation if you coop yourself in a hotel room, unless it's a staycation. But we're originally here to go and check out some cool places and maybe buy a few souvenirs and stuff. The basics.

I checked the entire room, It might be too much but we could never be sure. When I confirmed that everything was good, I unpacked a little and changed into some more thicker clothes. Putting on a long black coat that reached my knees. London sure is chilly.

I locked the hotel room and went out. So... where should we go? I did some research last week on some tourist spots here and London. I got a handful of places I can go but it all depends on how many places I could visit in my 5 days here.

I ended up going to a tall hotel that had a restaurant at a high floor where you can see the city view. It was too late for lunch and too early for dinner so I didn't eat there.

The view here is amazing!! The streets filled with beautiful cars and busy people and a lot of taxis as well. The buildings, a ferries wheel in a distance. Lots of stuff.

I took out my phone and started taking pictures of the beautiful view. Hoping to send it to my family as soon as possible. While I was silently taking pictures, I didn't notice a pair of eyes were already piercing my back.

I felt the weird sensation of someone looking at me, I turned around hoping to get some answers but instead got greeted face to face with a tall boy who was just around my age. His dark black hair was long enough to almost coverhis eyes and I felt disgusted by that. No offense. It just reminds me of main characters in hentai shows and I absolutely didn't like it.

"Are you tourist?" He asked. His lips curving upwards in a kind smile making me flinch. I thought this bitch was gonna be all emo and stuff but I guessed wrong.

"Nah, I live here and since my boss gave me a day off after a whole month of working my arse off, I took the time to visit here. Isn't it weird how the people who live in such beautiful places never take notice of any of it at all?" I said. All of it which was complete bullshit. I mean, what do you expect me to do? Tell him I'm some tourist and give him the chance to kidnapp me and shit? Fuck no.

"Ah I see. That's true, people do intend to ignore what they see everyday and ignore the fact that they live in a very beautiful place" he said before he stood beside me and watched the view as well. Based on his answer, he really fell for the most simple lie I could come up with. It's either he's a fool or I'm a fool for thinking he really fell for it.

"I'm Denice, and you?" I said as I extended my hand infront of him as he gave me another smile before shaking it gently.

"I'm jake. Pleasure to meet you" he said making me smile as well. He wasn't acting or anything based on my observation and now I'm starting to feel bad about giving him a fake name, but then again we have to be careful especially when being in a place we barely know the system of.