Vinny x reader- beaten up part 4

Guys this will be slightly brutal

-

"Young master you have a guest" I heard mister kind scarface said making me stand up slowly and went to the door.

I opened the door to see sung with his scooter.

"Oh hey sung what is it?" I asked him.

"The whole crew knows you want to atleast be with them in practice so I came here to get you since you can't ride your bike" he said. I nodded wuickly and rushed in the house to change into another huge not huge but it was vinny's shirt so I guess it's huge shirt and I went out together with dom.

"Now that you're not riding you can finally see your brothers amazing skills" dom said making me aigh as we went out.

I hoped on sungs scooter as we went off.

-

Practice ended and I came with sung to buy chicken and drinks.

"You're really important to vinny you know" sung said as we were in a convenience store getting drinks for the guys.

Good thing sung and I already know each other because of our rich parents. He tells me like every single detail there is about vinny which is cute. I think we've been friends since elementary days I think?

"How did you know that?" I said gatting a few cans of energy drinks and dumping it all on the hand basket sung was holding.

"He's been constantly changing ever since he joined the crew and met you, he even acts like you sometimes like remember that weird sleeping position you did on our house when we were kids? I saw him do that the other day" he said before laughing.

We payed for the stuff and went back to the seats they were at.

Sung lightly pushed  me to where vinny was sitting making me look at him only to see him wink.

I grabbed an energy drink and sat beside vinny. He looked at me as I handed him the monster drink.

"Thanks" he aaid accepting the drink and opening it and drinking it. He pointed the can to me which I just grabbed from him and took a sip too. The feeling of the energy drink coming into my body it feels weird. First time drinking one of these thing and hell it was strong af.

"Let's clean you up" I said giving him the drink as I got a towel that magically appeared and started drying his hair.

Jay excused himself that he had to go early without even explaining why.

I decided to shrug out the feeling before now standing up and stood between his knees as I wiped up his face.

"I have a bad feeling about jay" I said making him grunt in response.

"He better not stop at my house or he's dead" he said making me laugh.

We talked a few more before we got a call from jay about the guys that beat me and june up making all of them pannick and head over to the place jay said he was heading.

I quickly got on sung as we followed the guys in the bikes.

We arrived to see the boys fighting with the guys that beat us up.

My blood boiled seeing that spiky haired bitch that ruined my bike. Sung parked his scooter and opened up the seat.

"Give me one.." I said sung about to refuse but after seeing my widened eyes he only sighed before giving me the shiny silver bat as he got one too.

I swinged my bat and hit it hard to the guy about to attack shelly making him fall to the ground. Ahh this feels so refreshing I feel like I could completely go crazy.