Owen x reader- just a little shopping

Again this is another idea from the comments on my previous author note and yeah I still can't tag people because I don't know how and wattpad's hell center isn't helping so maybe you guys know something because I really want to put your names here for every idea you guys have commented. Anyway please enjoy the short imagine as I enjoy my little break from school.

-

I guess that's it. I closed the back of my car after placing all the grocery bags from the shopping cart.

It was still a little early and it was too boring to go home and study or something so I went back in and started doing some window shopping since the money I had was only enough for 2-3 shirts because my mom wasn't here and I ended up huying almost everyfood with a cool packaging because no one was stopping me.

I found my favorite store which was H&M and yeah it was a little bit expensive but their fits are just the best for me.

I went to the men section. The men section has always been my best friend because I just don't like wearing clothes from the girls section because you know....they're too girly. I prefer oversized shirts and sweatpants. Even what I'm wearing now was a yellow oversized shirt with black sweatpants underneath and some sneakers that matched the color of my clothes. See? I just feel more comfortable wearing big clothes.

I got like 2 clothes that I found cool as I slinged them in my arm. As of the moment I could only buy two because of the amount of money I had today so if I find a better one then I'll have to sacrifice one of these.

I found this cool shirt and the print it has was my favorite band. It was black but there was a white version of it but it wasn't as great as the black one. It also seemed to be the last one from the black section as well. I wanted it so bad but as I touched it there was someone who touched the other end as well. I don't want to start a fight. I traced my eyes from the hand going to the face as it landed on owen who had a smile on his face. How unfortunate I am to meet my crush here, especially in an awkward situation. Gosh why now.

"Y/n?" He asked letting go of the shirt the same time as I did to properly face each other.

"Yeah that's me" I said before we did our little handshake we always do.

"What are you doing here alone?" He asked trying to look around if there actually was someone with me but I really was alone this time.

"I went grocery shopping and since I didn't wanna go home yet I decided to do some shopping. What about you what are you doing here?" I said with a smile and blushed when I saw that he was wearing a yellow shirt with black shorts. I can't blush or else he'll find out. I tried looking back at him to see him lightly looking away as if he didn't want me to see his face but I still saw it and I saw a glimpse of the light blush on his face.

I noticed he had a few clothes on his arm as well and most of them were my style, damn he was too fast and got the last cool pieces.

"Ohh well I'm here because I was bored too. I didn't wanna stay home and study so I came here" he said as we both giggled. His attention went to the shirt as I looked at ut as well before he faced me again.

"You wanted this right?" He asked gesturing to the shirt as I nodded a no.

"I do but you can have it. I already spent most of my money on groceries so I don't even know if I can still get this after buying a ton of snacks I found cute" I said as he laughed. Gosh this is quite embarrassing why did I say that infront of my crush like am I stupid or something?

He grabbed the black shirt as well as the white version before he looked back at me.

"Come on" he held out his hand as I looked at it questionedly but still took it. He lightly dragged me to the counter and placed all my stuff on the counter as well as his.