Sung x reader- race

We havin a race because why not. Imagine like we are a yumi type. A big black motorcycle and that cool helmet and gloves. You know what I mean right?

-

It was already 10:00pm and I decided to go out for a little ride because I didn't want to stay at the house and I needed some fresh air after my boyfriend broke up with me to go to that girl who likes watching hentai and even had a thick face to even sample out hentai moaning sounds that he recorded on his phone. If I didn't find that video then I would have been still with that gross jerk. Good thing it all ended.

I was wearing nlack pants and a white shirt. I got my black leather jacket and put it on so that I wouldn't get cold while riding. I got my keys, phone, and wallet before I grabbed my helmet and went out. I locked the house. I put on my helmet before I got on my motorcycle. Inserted the key and started the engine before I zoomed off. The streets were cleaner now because the people were already at their respective homes.

I passed through the road near the sea. The sea was so beautiful when the moon reflects it's shine on the water. It makes it look like the sea was sparkling.

There was still a lot of time so I decided to stop by the mountain view. I turned to the way to the mountains and stopped when the traffic light showed red. I mean there weren't any cars here but I like to respect rules so I always stop when it's red.

I was all alone until a guy with a white scooter stopped beside me. I looked at him as he did the same. He wasn't wearing the same kind of helmet I was wearing so I could see his face.

"Hey where you headed to miss?" He asked with a smile. His aura was elegant and it was clean and fierce.

"Just the mountains" I said as he nodded in the most awkward way ever.

"Hey wanna race?" He asked as I looked at him weirdly. Good thing he couldn't see my face because of my black helmet.

"With that thing?" I asked as he laughed.

"Hey don't underestimate this guy" he said as I laughed.

"Yeah yeah fine let's have a race" I said before the both of us got ready for the race.

The both of us focused on the traffic light and when it finally showed green we zoomed off. I changed the gear to make it more faster as I was ahead of him. I looked behind him to see that he was catching up. I pannicked before I speeded up. I did the professional turning technique on the curves so that I wouldn't have to brake. I arrived there first but he was a meter close behind me.

We parked at the view spot before we got down and took off our helmets.

"Damn that thing could really catch up" I said as he laughed. "I used to have one of those and yeah experience" he said as he placed his helmet on top of his seat as I did the same.

"Y/n L/n" I offered him my hand as he shook it. "Sung Lee" the smile on his face was really beautiful. His hair was neatly laid back and he was wearing red eyeglasses. From the looks of it it seemed like he was some sort of mad dog or atleast close to being a mad dog. From the way he speaks I guess he's from an all boys school.

"You've raced before?" He asked as we walked towards the railings which were the only things keeping us from falling down a 50 meter cliff.

"Nah I just really enjoy riding" we sat down on the bench as we admired the nightlife of the city and the sparkling sea. We talked a lot and I found out that he was from a all boys school and he was best friends with the schools mad dig which was cool. There were a lot of silence every now and then as the once awkward silence was now comfortable.

The moment was ruined when it was midnight where we had to go home.

"Y/n you free tomorrow?" He asked as we both walked back to our parked motorcycles.

"Yeah my class ends at 6" we got into another handshake as we separated to put on our helmets.

"Great. We should have another race. You're fun to be with really" I blushed at his words as his tone was something very comforting to me.

"Yeah we should. Tonight had to be one of the greatest ones I had with another person. We only just met but it's making me feel like we've known each other longer" I said as we both laughed.

I got on my motorcycle as we head down the mountain together and we did a little wave before we separated ways to our homes.