Dom x reader (ver)- movie night

Hahahah best panel ever.

-

"Hey y/n!! Look what I have!!" My boyfriend dom said as soon as I got out of our school.

"Oh yeah? What is it?!" I said after giving him a hug.

"It's the new zombie apocalypse movie!!" He said pulling out a dvd case from behind.

"Woahh that's cool" I said getting the dvd from his hands as he nodded.

"Wanna watch it later?" He asked.

"Oh yeah I am" I said giving him a strong high five before we started walking out of the school.

-

"You want anything to eat?" He asked as he set up the stuff as I went to the bed so sit under the blanket.

"Yeah" I said.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked putting the disc in.

"You"

"What was that?" He asked looking at me.

"I said chips" I said calmly making him squint his eyes.

"I think I need to see the ear doctor soon" he said as he stood up.

"I'll be back alright?, don't miss me too much" he said in a teasing way as I just laughed.

"Alright" I said as he went out.

I layed back and hugged the pillow. So comfy I wanna sleep already.

"I'm back" he said as he closed he door behind him making me sit up as he placed all the food on the table beside the bed as he climbed on the bed as I lifted the blanket so he could go in too.

I went in before I dropped the blanket.

He started the movie as we cuddled up. We would occasionally eat stuff and drinks stuff.

The movie was really nice, just a little disturbing when the zombie bites the humans and stuff but overall it was great.

Laughing the whole time, talking sweet nonsenses, eating lots of chips, drinking lots of stuff, cuddling, sharing body heat, jeez the best date ever.

Before we knew it the movie was over making him pull out of our comfortable cuddle position

"Where are you going?" I said complaining.

"I'm gonna pee" he said standing up making me roll around.

"Alright, don't take too long" I said making him nod.

-

"Bro it's been ten minutes!" I said from the bed but he wasn't responding.

"Dom are you okay back there?" I asked looking at the bathroom door. But still he didn't answer.

I sighed before getting out of the bed and walked to the bathroom door.

"Dom! Are you alright? Hello?" I said as I knocked on the door.

"Help me" I heard him making me panic.

"What?! Dom tell me what happened! Open the door!" I said as I started opening the door but it was locked.

"Open it now!" I said as my grip on the doorknob got stronger.

"I'll open it" he said making me calm down as the door unlocked making me slowly twist the doorknob and finally opening the bathroom.

"Holy crap what happened to you??" I asked as I saw that he wasn't anywhere.

"Don't come near me, I'm in the tub, I swear don't come near me!" He said making me panic as my mind filled with worries.

I didn't come closer like he said as I continued asking him questions.

"Why?! What did I do?" I asked since he was behind the shower curtain making it hard to see what he was doing.

"You did nothing wrong, just don't come near me!!" He said making me panic even more.

I took a deep breath before coming closer.

"Come on now dom just come out already" I said softly as I got to the tub.

I opened it to see him sitting with his knees on his chest with his head down.

"Oh dom, What happened?" I asked softly as I caressed the top of his head but he didn't answer.

"Dom? Dom?" I said as I started shaking him.

He slowly looked up making me fall on my butt in fear.

His face was almost covered with blood and it looked like he was eating his arm, like a zombie.

"Come here" he said now opening his eyes making me scream before running out of the bathroom.

"AAAHHH!!" I couldn't help but scream. What the he'll happened to dom??!!

I got a metal rod I saw just as dom got out of the bathroom.

"Don't come ANY closer!!" I said with wide eyes filled with fear as I pointed the metal rod to his direction as he just stared at me with his mouth filled with blood and blood dripping on the floor and his shirt.

"Come here" he said making me step back as he started coming closer making me swing the metal rod around in attempt to make him go away but it had no effect against him.

"I want to rip off your skin and eat it" he said sending chills through my spine.

"Fuck it" I said before running to the balcony about to jump out of the railings and risking a two floor drop.

"You can't escape now" dom said in a really creepy way making me drop the rod.

"I love you so much okay?" I said as I turned around and climbed on the railings about to jump.

"HEY HEY HEY STOP IT!" Dom said running to me to hug my waist before I could jump.

"It's a prank!! Chill!!" He said calming me down making me sit on the floor with my head down.

This bitch.

"Hey I'm sorry okay? I thought it was funny I'm sorry" he said as he lightly shaked my shoulders.

"Really funny huh?" I said slowly looking up at him with my lunatic face making him tense up with his eyes widened.

"AAHHHH!! IM SORRY IM SORRY!!" He started yelling before running away making me laugh before chasing him down.

-

Eyeyyeyeyey

Ok now the dom version is done, time for another character.

Oh yeah I forgot, THERE WILL BE A TJ VERSION YYEEEESSSS!!!

Ok I feel like I'm the only one who was happy about that one but thanks.

Aight I'm heading out now.

AUTHOR YEEET!!