Jay x reader- meeting

"Are you sure you're not busy later?" You asked jay about the student council meeting that was canceled last time because of the accident he said he got himself into.

"Yes.." he said making you frown. I bet somethings gonna happen again.

"Well ok see you at the cafe later" you said as you made your way to your seat since break time was over. Damn being the treasurer sure is weird. I only got nominated because my parents are rich af.

You have been crushing on jay for like I don't know probably since you transferred to this school. It was minu who introduced him to you. Minu was your childhood friend who happened to be somehow really close to jay.

School ended and you went with yuna and mia with the other student council members to the cafe. Dom and yuna doing their thing...jeez just date each other already we all know you like dom too jeeez.

You soon arrived at the cafe. You guys took a table and all sat down.

At last jay finally appeared with his same old uninterested vibe which never fails to turn you on.

"Sorry I'm late.." he said as he took a seat accross from you.

"Nahh it's alright now who wants to start the meeting?"

The meeting went down like always. You guys discussed about the things that would look nice for the school. Stuff to do. Activities the principal wanted us to experience. And lots of school jits.

The whole time you noticed jay would sometimes look at you, but when you look his way his eyes were straight on the papers for the activities.

"Aight That's it for today" he said making everyone stand up and thank each other before individually discussing where to head next.

"Y/n me and mia are coming with dom to eat some chicken, wanna come with us?" Yuna asked but you shrugged.

"I'll be staying here for a couple of more hours to finish this paperwork for the donations, you guy can go without me.." you said making then frown.

"Alright see you tomorrow then!" Mia said as they all greeted goodbye and went out.

You looked over to see jay still didn't move instead he was helping you with the stuff you were supposed to work on alone.

"Aren't you gonna go home jay? I can handle this, these are works that should be done by the treasurer not the president" you said softly but he didn't reply. You decided to just shrug it off and just work. In just 30 minutes we finished everything. It would've took me an hour to finish it so this is just great.

"Ahhh finally were done..." you said as you stood up and stretched. Jay still hasn't said a word then we started cleaning the place up. Gathering up and packing them up.

"Thanks for helping me today jay, I really needed it" you said as the both of you got out of the cafe.

"Sure.." he said then I remember I forgot to text my bodyguards to get me today. And if I call them now then it will take them atleast ten minutes and I'm already outside the damn cafe!

"Want me to take you home?" He was facing his back on me trying to hide the fact that he was blushing. Too brave not to stutter, damn that makes me a lil proud.

"On a bike? How are we supposed to fit?" You said trying to disagree but at the same time you actually wanted it. This is a ones in a life time opportunity and you are not about to throw it in the trash.

"I know how, it's how my uncle take me when we go biking.." he said as now he completely faced me. His blush still a little visible making you blush as well.

Without saying a word he took your hand making you melt as he got his bike out of the stand.

"Hop on the handle bars" he commanded while getting on. You simply obeyed and sat on the center of the handle bar facing him. Fuck were face to face this is hella awkward but I fricking love it. Getting to see jay this close up is a pure blessing.

He put on a white helmet and took something out of his backpack. A black helmet filled with stickers. You didn't move as he carefully put the black helmet on you and locking it before patting your head and smiled.

He took of and you were a little worried but damn it felt so nice. The wind feels so nice.

You arrived infront of a really huge house which is also known as your house. He sadly took off your helmet as you sadly went down.

"Thanks for the ride jay" you said making him simply nod about to go but you gripped on his arm.

Without giving him the time to say anything you game him a kiss on the cheek and immediately ran inside the gate while squealing.

Jay on the other hand was blushing really hard. He touched his cheek before smiling and riding off.