Juhwan x reader- why so serious?

So in this imagine I decided that We would be a part of the light cavalry team so yeah.

Oh yeah monster here is kinda out of character.

Oh yeah last thing, I was riding my bike yesterday and I accidentally rode over a rock and my cleats detached and I almost fell.

-

"Seriously dude? All that money for this little weirdo bike?" I said to owen after walking back from the 3 kids who were now jumping around with the money he gave them.

"What? It's just for the race don't worry about it" he said now adjusting the seatpost until it couldn't be adjusted anymore.

"Owen my bro, you know they clearly scammed you right? With a price that high you could buy 5 of those or 1 good one you know" I said as he got on his new bike making me do the same too.

"I told you it's just for the race we don't need to get all stylish" he said. Damn Good thing I thought it was a good idea to bring my bike with me. Still if I had to buy a bike from here might as well buy one from a legit bike shop.

"Aight let's just go" I said and as we were about to take off owen's phone started ringing like crazy.

"Might as well answer it" I said getting fown my bike and back to the bench I found as I parked my bike. I closed my eyes for a sec as I remember what the other members told me before I got here.

'Who knows maybe you'll finally find a boyfriend there' 'atleast someone would say you look good there' and many more.

I am not that ugly like come on I am pretty but not as pretty as shelly tho so yeah. I mean maybe they're right, maybe I will get a boyfriend here and enrolling to sunny high was a good choice which mean I could stay here longer. Wait what if my soulmate is here?? Damn that would be great.

"Yo time to go, we still gotta go to that racetrack before going home, I need to get my shoes for the race" owen said snapping me from my outer space adventure. I got up and got my bike as we went away.

We arrived at the arena which was literally designed for indoor cycling competitions and I love these places so much because people prefer the real road than this so I always get to use the building's speakers and blast my music while I train. I hope it's not as different here in korea as it is in england.

We went inside and I immediately spotted this really huge guy. He looked very intimidating and lowkey hot. The guys next to him was a little smaller with green hair, he seemed to be panting. Not gonna lie this guys is hot like I mean hot hot. Oh he has tattoos too which makes him like 40% more hotter.

"Were you guys waiting for me?" Owen said to the both of them but only the big guy seemed to understand what he was saying. I was behind owen while I observed the two.

They seem really strong but we'll find out soon.

I looked over to the other guy to see him already looking at me. Now that I could see his face even better he was really hot like how his hair was pushed back in a slightly messy way was very attractive. I gave him a smile as he took a few seconds to analyze what I was doing before giving me a shy smile in return. He seemed to be the type to brag about himself but  right now he seems kinda shy.

"Who is that behind you?" The big guy said as owen got me out from behind him so that now I was standing infront of him with his hands on my shoulders.

"This is y/n another member from the crew, got bored and decided to come with me here" he said.

"Hi" I said wih a small smile. The big guy didn't have an expression but he held out his hand for me to shake.