Vinny x reader- The first one who never saw me as a freak

Aight this going to be a two parts imagine so yeah. Guys please tell me you don't like monster😂 like come on now I need to know😂

This is a long one so y'all better enjoy it😂

-

"Hi I'm y/n! Who are you?" I said reaching out my hand to the kid with red hair. He looked up meeting my eyes making me shocked.

"Whoa your eye is red! Cooll!! I want one too!!" I said squatting to his level.

"What's your name?" I asked looking at him.

"Vinny" he said making me pat his back.

"Well then vinny starting now you'll be my bestfriend!!" I said as I started helping him on what he was doing.

We played for a good thirty minutes before three big people approached us.

"Hey freak!" I heard one of the big kids say making me look at vinny. Was he talking about vinny? Freak? He's not a freak!

Vinny told me to run as I got confused but still ran but the only thing is... I ran to my bodyguards who were playing cards on a bench. I started shaking them calling their attention after seeing vinny getting beat up.

"Young master what is it?!!" Mister kind scarface said as I kept trembling.

"My bestfriend!! People are hurting him!!" I yelled pulling my hand to where vinny was making him them stand up before running off to vinny.

I catched up just in time mister scarface and the others stopped the older kids and teaching them a lesson before shooing him off.

"Vinny are you okay?!" I asked vinny who was at the floor with his nose bleeding.

"I'm okay" he said calmly making me cry.

"Are you okay?" Mister scarface asked vinny as he took out a handkerchief and place it on his nose to catch the blood.

"They're bullies, if you see them again tell me okay? We'll teach them a lesson" he said to the both of us as another came behind me to rub my back.

"Come on boy let's treat you up" Mister kind scarface said helping vinny up and held his hand hand as they walked to a bench as the bodyguard who was behinf me picked me up and catched up to them.

"Shhh stop crying now, he's okay now see?" He said making me look at vinny who was looking at me while Mister kind scarface treated the small cuts he got when he crashed on the floor.

"Are you sure?" I said sniffing.

"I'm okay now see?" Vinny said showing me his band aids as Mister kind scarface finished him up.

"Yeeey!" I said as the bodyguard put me down as I immediately gave vinny a hug.

"You're so strong vinny! I wish I was strong like you too!" I said after pulling out and seeing his band aids.

"You'll be stronger and stronger when you two grow up! You'll be strong like us!" Mister kind scarface said as we both looked at him.

"Now go and play before the sun goes down!" He said pushing us to the playground as I dragged my new bestfriend to the slides.

-

"Hey vinny!!" I said as I arrived at the playground. I immediately went to him.

"Oh y/n" he said looking at me.

"Woah what's that?" I asked looking at the thing he was riding. He looked down before answring.

"It's called a bike" he said getting off and hand it to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking at the small bike.

"Try it" he said.

"Okay!" I said getting on and putting my feet on the pedals.

"I'm scared" I said not moving.

"It's easy! All you do is pedal!" He said before going far infront.

"Now try if you can reach me!" He said making me laugh before pedaling.

"AAAHHHH!!" I screamed as I fell off the bike as vinny ran back to me to help me up.

I started crying as I saw my knees were scraped and it hurted like hell.

"Oh no I'm sorry" vinny said as he started blowing on my knees leaving his bike on the ground.

"It hurts" I said crying.

He helped me up as we went to the water station. You poured lots of water on it and blowing it after. I finally stopped crying as we sat on the playground bench with his bike parked beside it.

"Aren't you going home?" I asked vinny.

"After you" he said.

"Hey y/n we're back! Time to head home!" We looked at Mister kind scarface as he approached us.

"Oh it looks like I'm going home now!" I said standing up.

"I'm going home too" vinny said standing up.

"Come on you two" mister kind scarface said as he dragged both of us to the car as another one got his bike and put it behind the car.

We played a few more at the car before we pulled up at his house.

"Bye vinny!!" I said through the car window as I waved at him.

"Bye!" He said as the car started going forward as the car window closed.

-

"Vinny look!!" I said running to him.

"What?" He asked looking at me.

"I got a bike!" I said as my bodyguard put down the bike.

"Nice!" He said coming over me with his small bike.

"My dad told me to put these wheels so I won't fall again" I said showing him my small bike with trainer wheels at the side.

"That's alright" he said as I excitedly got on the
Bike as he got on too.

"Woah you're so fast!!" I yelled at vinny as we biked around the park.

"You're going to be too!!" He said.

-

"This is my first time without the small wheels" I said getting on my bike now without the trainer wheels.

"We practiced for two weeks you got this!" He said as I went.

"LOOK! IM RIDING A BIKE WITHOUT THE SMALL WHEELS!!" I looked at vinny who was clapping his hands seeing me finally balancing on a bike without trainers.

"You did it!!" He said making me laugh as he laughed too.

-

"I'm gonna miss you vinny!" I said crying as both of us wore our graduation outfit.

"We'll see each other again don't worry" he said as I hugged him.

"Don't worry it's just elementary, I'm sure we'll be in the same school in high school" I said drying my tears.

"Y/n! Time to go!!" I heard them say making me cry again.

"Promise me You'll still ride you bike!" Vinny said making me nod.

"Bye vinny!" I said as we slowly parted ways.

"Bye y/n!!" He said.