Joker x reader (ver)- prom

Guys this is inspired from a real life book I read at our school's library before covid and I forgot the title and all I remember was that it was a wattpad book with a character named drew everett? Anyways if that sounds familiar then hit me up so I can give proper creditsss.

-

I slumped on my bed as the class's groupchat kept sending notifications on my phone about the classmates asking where someone is or where they should meet or they were sending their pictures and stuff.

I stayed at home. I mean there wasn't a reason for me to go there anyway except for eating all the food there. My boyfriend doesn't really go to school and yeah why would I go to prom when he's not there right? I'll just end up like someone's third wheel and I would have been too embarrassed and go home by myself in the middle of the program.

I muted the groupchat as I shifted to a more comfortable position as I was getting ready to sleep. I doorbell rang waking me up from almost sleeping.

I lazily got out of bed and changed to a hoodie and some proper looking shorts. Got to be a little prepared right?

I yawned as I made my way to the front door. I opened it and saw that it was my boyfriend. I thought he was busy with his boxing and the bike thing and punching people? What is he doing here?

"You're unexpected, I thought you were going to be busy this week?" I said as I pulled him into a tight hug. I surely missed him so much. I noticed he wasn't hugging me back as I pulled out to see him holding a box of donuts and in his other hand he was holding pizza.

"Oh my thank you" I hugged him again before the both of us walked back in the apartment and made our way to my room since it was too cold to eat at the dinning table.

"What made you come here? I thought you were busy" I said as I helped him take off his windbreaker jacket and drapped it on my study chair. He now sat on the bed with his yellow shirt that he paired with black cargo pants. He was looking hot like usual. The food was infront of him as I laughed at the sight before joining him and getting ready to eat.

"It's your prom night. I should be here" he said opening the box of pizza and handed me one before he grabbed one for himself.

"Aww that's so sweet of you. At some point I was tempted to go there just to eat but this is like a hundred times better than any party" I said taking a bite out of the pizza.

We were talking and hugging a lot. I truly missed him. Even though we literally almost live in the same house I still find it exciting to have him here and just do anything we want with his free time. He even taught me how to ride a bike one time and it ended up with me crashing on a tree because I lost my balance.

I felt like I wanted to pee as I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I was sitting on the toilet when I heard the door lock from the outside.

"Did you lock the door?" I asked while I kept calm and continued peeing.

"Just a minute" his deep voice was a little muffled as I sighed. He does this sometimes, especially when he has something to show me. He would make sure I couldn't see it before the time he wants me to and I think it's lovely. I just wonder what he's planning this time. I don't even have to worry because everything he does is just absolutely majestic that keeps me close to him.

I got up and got ready as I looked at the mirror while waiting for him to unlock the door. There was bustling sounds on the other side of the door as I just hoped nothing bad is going on with him back there.

I arranged my hair and clothes because there was nothing for me to do. I did a couple of my face expressions and almost sat inside the bath tub because of standing too long.

I thought it would be funny if I layed inside the bathtub as I did it and gosh I could actually sleep here and all I would need was lots of blankets and pillows.

The door opened as I sat straight to see him looking at me before a light smile plastered on his face.

"Let's go" he said as I smiled and got out of the bathtub to walk with him back to my room. I entered first and immediately look around as my eyes sparkled at the sight.

The lights were off as my room had about 20 candles placed on almost every corner of my room making it look like a lantern party or something. His phone was playing some light slow dance music as the floor had pink and red petals scattered around.

I turned around to see him holding a rose in his extended hand. I started crying as I held the rose before he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm speechless. This is so beautiful! My room looks like I'm having a lantern festival. I love it so much. Thank you" I pulled away to look into his eyes. He brought his hands from my waist to my face as his thumb wiped off the tears that were falling from my eyes. He kissed my nose before he kissed my lips.

His hands traveled down my waist then to my arms that were securely wrapping around his stomach. He held them making me let go of hism as he guided my arms to rest them on his shoulders as his hands went back to my waist.

I smiled as I knew what was happening. He was giving me his own prom where it was only the two of us present and that there weren't anyone who could ruin our lovely moment of intimacy.

He gave softly kissed me before swaying us to the melody of the song. It was slow and the both of us were just swaying in each other's arms.

The both of is pulled away from the kiss before deeply staring into the windows of our souls. I giggled at the moment before I shifted my arms until my right arm held his waist as my left hand rested on his chest as I leaned my head to his chest as well before I felt him rest his chin on my head and continued swaying.

Songs have changed and time had passed we were still in the same position but both getting a little tired and tired. He gently stopped us from moving before he picked me up and carried me to my bed and layed me down as gentle as possible before he went away to blow all the candles and turn off the music before climbing on the bed facing each other.

"I love you" He was the first to say as I smiled.

"I love you too" I said kissing his nose and scooted closer until I could cuddle his side. His strong arms held me close as he shifted to a position where his back was on the bed as he carried me with him. I was now lying on top of his chest just like he always wanted me to. I felt him caress my hair as I slowly fell asleep.