Yuna x Dom- starbucks

So I am currently watching an anime called 'The disastrous life or saiki k' and I got so many ideas and stuf so this should be exciting. starting here would be more on school and stuff but don't worry it's not too ooc. I got inspired with many scenes from the anime so this should hype me up.

-

This is a third person pov by the way.

"Let's have another meeting at statbucks later" dom said as he approached the crew.

"Erm yeah sure" everyone ended up agreeing.

-

'I have something to do first so just go without me I'll catch up' was what was written on yuna's phone as she went out of school alone.

"Great" she said. Then her phone ringed again.

"Hello?" She said hoping her other friend would show up.

"I'm coming so wait hahaha" was what y/n said before she hung up on her.

A few moments later y/n came up to her panting.

"I thought you wouldn't come" yuna said a little smile forming on her lips.

"Mia said she isn't sure if she's gonna come with us" y/n said.

"Yeah she tested me that too so let's go?"

"Let's go!" Y/n said and with that the two girls head over to starbucks to study or whatever they were planning on doing.

-

The girls were sitting on a group table. They figured it was better if they order if everyone was here because if they order now the drink would be finished before they would arrive.

Y/n was about to start another conversation when she saw dom by the entrance waving at her.

Yuna had her back facing the entrance making her almost look behind to see what Y/n was looking at which made y/n panic.

"OH DONT WORRY IT WAS MY PHONE AND MY MOM IS CALLING!" She almost yelled good thing yuna immediately faced her.

"Okay???" Yuna said a little confused.

"Hello?" Y/n said through the phone even though there wasn't someone in the other side.

"What do you mean we have a party??!!"

"What?!! It's aunties birthday today??!!"

"Ok I'll be there in 10" she said before putting the phone down.

"I'm sorry yuna, it's my aunties birthday and she has been inviting us nonstop since last month. I really wanna stay but I don't wanna upset her" y/n said.

"Oh no it's okay it'll be fine I'll be fine here we could always do this next time, your aunties birthday is only once a year so go!" She said making y/n get her backpack.

"Aight I guess I'll see you tomorrow" y/n said.

"Yeah you too!" Yuna said as they both waved at each other.

Y/n went out.

'Ding!' Her phone popped up a new message.

"Can't go with you guys today dad called me" a message from minu as she replied then shut her phone off.

"Eyo yuna Where's everyone else?" Dom said as he sat down on where y/n sat.

"Everyone had different plans today" she said a little sad which made dom smile widely.

"I guess it's just us then" he said before chuckling.

"I guess.." yuna said looking down on her phone, a light blish spread accross her face making dom smile even more widely.