Minu x reader- nsith part 2

A low knock was heard on the door making me go up and went to the door to open it.

"Oh hey minu" you said as quietly as possible so jay can't hear me.

"Hey I brought you dinner" he whispered back before I got it from his hands and mumbled a thank you.

I was About to close the door when he stopped it stopped. So I let him in too, I mean if he brought dinner then he must be the dessert.

You had your dinner in bed with him sitting on it too.

You two talked while you were eating. Jeez this guy gets more handsome the more I look at him. Oh Yeah I forgot he's wearing a shirt now.

I asked him about his life and I found out that he was just like me. He also had a twin with a different gender.

He told me about the crew and how the whole crew was going to be present on his birthday where they planned it to be at dom's.

He added me to the group chat whoch consited of the boys his twin and her bestfriend.

I also chipped in for the helmet because why not?

I started feeling sleepy in the middle of talking and eventually I fell asleep.

-

I woke up to see that I was generously spooning minu. Well then what a perfect way to start my day FRICKING RHYME!

I got out of the bed and squated to meet his level. I started lightly slapping his face making him groan.

"Five more minutes.." damn that bloody morning voice that we all love.

"Come on now you have school, plus I'm preparing the stuff with shelly today so you can't be in my room for long" I said making him slowly wake up and scratched his hair.

Damn after just one night you felt really comfortable around him which was good.

He lightly blushed as he noticed he fell asleep on my bed. Jeez having feelings for me already? MEE TOO BRO!

I let him out so he can magically go back to jays room to change. I also changed too.

A navy green oversized shirt with mid thigh cycling shorts. And limited edition jordan 6.

I peeked the door to see jays room empty. I slowly went downstairs and into the kitchen but stopped on the fridge and hide as minu widened his eyes and pointed towards the stove where jay was cooking. Crap I almost exposed myself.

"Hold on a sec jay I'm heading to the bathroom" minu said as he stood up from the table with his food.

He wuickly gave me his sandwich and ushered me out making sure jay couldn't see.

"Thanks for helping me out minu" I said as I hopped on my bike. Btw he looked shocked.

"You're a cyclist too?" He said shocked making you laugh.

"Yes and I'm guessing you are too. Jay wouldn't buy a new bike especially blue so I figured it out" I said as I was about to zoom of to the address.

"Let's go for a ride sometime" he said just enough for you to hear as I waved goodbye and went to the place.

-

I'm posting a part three because why not.

Author yeeet!