Vinny x reader- beaten up part 3

don't worry guys I'll explain the picture somewhere. or right now.

Vinny's disappointed after hearing from dom that you couldn't make it since he thought it was supposed to be the perfect place to tell you how he feels so he drank it out instead.

-

I woke up a little later than june. Turns out my body is really powerful and the doctors promised me to not ride on my bike for a good 3 weeks if they'll release me now.

My bruises weren't that obvious like before but it was still in a light shade of purple and some scratches were still visible.

Well the guys are at the beach now and they'll arrive tomorrow morning.

We got released from the hospital and I immediately went home.

'Ring' I looked at my phone to see june.

"Did dom find out?" He said throught he phone.

"Well luchily he didn't but I don't know what to do tomorrow" I said nervously thinking of what dom might do when he sees me like this. He might turn into some immortal dominator or something which is really creepy.

"Don't worry let's just hope everything will turn out fine" he said making me agree.

Basically we ended the call as I went to my room and slept with Jordan.

-
I woke up to feel my phone ringing like crazy.

I looked to who it is to see dom.

Crap did he find out?!

I quickly answered and pressed it to my ear.

"Come here at June's appartment, NOW..." he said before hanging up leaving me shaking. Crap did june blow up the cover?

I slowly made my way out of the bed and wore these extra oversived shirt that the doctor recommended me on wearing and put my shorts underneath before going out and like literally ran to june's apartment.

I already wanted to cry when I arrived at this some sort of playground seeing dom already clenching his fists.

I wasn't expecting it but I was greeted by dom hugging me. Crap I thought he would be mad or something.

I looked over his shoulder to see the crew already looking at me with wide eyes and june who had his head lowered as minu helped him calm down.

"They didn't do anything serious to you did they?" Dom said after pulling ou tof the hug.

I lifted my shirt to show them the huge bandage on my rib area as almost every kne of them gasped.

"I have 2 fractured ribs.." I said before letting my shirt fell back down.

"Why did you lie to me?!! Thye beaten you up and you'll just act like nothing happened? What if something worse happened to you?" Dom yelled making me cry.

"I didn't want you to get involved because it might get us disqualified if we get into a fight with them" I said while crying as dom softened up.

"I'm sorry ok?!! I'm just too scared about how you'll react that's why I didn't tell you!!" I said now crying like hell as shelly walked up to me and rubbed my back.

"I'm just so weak! I always was! That's why I came to this situation because I'm weak!!" I said making dom hug me.

"You're not weak..." vinny said making him stand out with his hand balled into a fist too.

"You were outnumbered.." he said as he walked towards me as fom slowly pulled away.

As unexpected as the world I felt vinny pull me into a hug.

"You're not weak, you never were. So stop crying you're making me feel like shit" he said. My face was on his chest the whole time and also it made me stop crying. I relaxed as I inhaled his scent. I hugged him too because why not.

"We'll kill those motherduckers for ever touching you" he said as he started caressing my back making me calm down from hiccuping so much.

" thank you" I said slowly pulling away making him look down on me with now a soft face not angry like earlier.

He didn't say anything but instead he pulled me back into the hug.

-

Hehe you know why I'm doing this. This is like  a multiple stories in one book.