Vinny x reader x Owen- Moved on part 4

I'm having way too much fun with this plot. Expect 6 parts with a separate one for smut. Warning I am making stuff up and none of this is happening on the real series. yeah noah is pretty but I won't add her in here and I'll make stuff up.

-

'Let's do this' y/n shrugged her shoulders. Breathing out small breaths as she shivered at how nervous she was.

I mean she was used to cycling with a lot of people watching but ever since Owen's special race with Jay. More people are watching live and it was louder than usual.

"You alright?" She looked to the man standing beside her who was holding her helmet. The blonde was wearing his usual expensive style. I mean he looks hot with that style but sometimes he looks like a Christmas tree. Today he was wearing shorts and a gucci hoodie paired with some gucci shoes. Damn I can't afford any of these.

"Yeah. Just a bit nervous. It's a bit crowded today and there's a lot of girls too" she said as she looked at the barrier where there were wild girls waving their posters and signboards around.

"OWEN SIGN MY BRA PLEASE!!" A girl yelled in a loud voice as y/n couldn't help but shiver. She hated die hard fans because if the barrier were to break she might get crushed and stepped over and they won't even notice because their eyes are fixed on the person they die for. They're scary in general.

"Jeez" she said before turning to owen who was laughing.

"Don't mind them L/n. You're going to do great and I know it" he said as he placed his free hand to rub her back. Her fist tight as she breathed out.

"Okay Knight. Thanks. I needed that" she gave him a smile as he returned it.

"Team hummingbird you're up next. please head to the starting line in a few minutes" on of the staff said to us as we all nodded.

"Ok it's show time" owen smiled at her determination as he clipped on her helmet for her.

"Thanks Knight. I'll see you afer the match okay?" She said as he nodded.

-third person pov mixed with y/n pov beetch-

'Wind piercers' wait why does that sound kinda familiar? Wait I know that crew! The author is there and that's her crew!

Both teams were standing side by side in a line while waiting for the 10 minutes. Y/n was on the end, more like the middle if you include the other team, standing beside her was none other than the author herself. Let's just call her author.

"Hey, you look pretty. Good luck on the match" she said to y/n who was contemplating on what to answer.

"Thanks? Good luck on the match too hehe" she said, an awkward smile on her face as author only smirked.

"Don't let those weeny girls get to your head. They're not even 1/4 of how beautiful you are" author said earning a small blush from her.

"Ok I will" her voice was now lacing with confidence as they shared a handshake.

A member of author's crew called her. Leaving the awkward scenario as y/n let out a sigh of relief before turning to her own crew. She was highly intimidated but she won't let it cross her mind.

Next to her right was dom who had his elbows on his handlebar, a look of determination plastered on his face. Next to him was vinny who was just looking at something infront of him. Next to him was shelly and jay who were getting ready while the last one who was june was stating some encouraging words even though no one was listening. It was more on for him than for us.

The match before us has finally ended and now a staff was preparing us for starting point.

"LISTEN UP PEOPLE BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!! WIND PIERCERS AGAINST THE FAMOUS HUMMINGBIRD CREW!!" The guy who changes hairstyles every meet yelled through his microhone. Jeez at this point my ears might actually give up on life.