Vinny x reader- insecurities

Jeez minu's face😂 ahhahahaha

-

I got up from the bed leaving vinny as I was about to go to the bathroom and pee but stopped as I came across the mirror in the room.

I stopped and looked at my body. I always wear like these incredibly oversized shirts because somehow I'm a little insecure about my thighs, they're a lot bigger than they should and I have always been so shy to let anuone see it. Only mia and yuna has seen my thighs.

I'm just too insecure about my body. I didn't even notice a single tear escaped my eye.

It has been a few minutes since I was staring at myself in the mirror.

"What are you doing?" I heard vinny say making me tense up.

"Oh nothing, I just feel so uncomfortable wearing shorts" I said the truth making him sigh.

"Come here" he said patting the space beside him as I sadly and slowly walked over to him and layed down beside him face to face.

He wiped the tear with his thumb before staring at me with that uninterested face he always brings.

"I know you're insecure, you don't have to be" he said as his hand rested on my waist.

"You must be that stupid not to notice how sexy you are" he said sliding his hand from my waist to my thigh giving it a light squeeze.

"For me you're perfect" he said before reaching out to kiss my nose as I just started crying from all the things he said.

"Now sleep" he said before pulling me close as I snuggled on his neck after he wiped up my tears.

It wasn't long till I fell asleep.