Jay x reader- please come back

Jeez jay it's not like it was his fault minu got crippled, apologize atleast!

Just why did you have to run away...

-

"Where are we headed ma'am?" The driver asked as I entered the taxi.

"Just take me to the temple at the top of the mountain" I said making him nod a no.

"It's gonna be quite expensive because that's where less people go and it's quite far"

"Don't worry, I'll pay for it just take me up there" I said making him nod before going.

The drive was just weird. This is the last place I'll check and if he's still not there I'm giving up. It took me a whole week to look for him and call him and everything, he's just gone!!

"We're here ma'am" the driver said pushing me out of my thoughts making me look at the small pathway that leads to the temple.

"Here" I handed him all the money that it took to get here. He thanked me after helping me out.

I turned around, staring at the small pathway. I sighed with my eyes closed before I went in.

I could still recall where to turn and where to go up so it was a little easier for me to reach the main entrance of the temple.

"What brings you here young one?" It was the head monk who asked after I quietly barged in.

"Good morning, I'm bringin jay back down" I said.

"Finally!" He said making me widen my eyes. So he really was taking up his time here.

"So where is he?" I asked making him turn around to start walking.

"He's in the room, come young one" he said before he started walking as I trailed behind.

-

"He's here" he said sliding the door to the side to reveal an awfully dark room like hell jay what the hell happened to you?

"Y/n?" Jay looked up and sat properly as soon as he saw me.

"Jay" I said feeling all the worries fly away as I was shre enough that it was the real jay sitting imfront of me with wide eyes.

"You selfish little runt" I said before punching him on the face sending him down on the floor as head monk tried to cover his laugh.

The whole time he was so silent. It made me a little sad for some reasons.

He must've felt so heavy and depressed after all that mess.

"You know what? I'm sorry" I said not regretting the punch but just a little sorry for him. He might be selfish and everything but we shouldn't mirror it back to them you know.

Instead of doing anything else he just stood up and pulled me into a tight hug.

I slowly hugged him back as I felt my shoulder getting lightly soaked making me widen my eyes before slowly pulling out to cup his face as he kept his head low wiping his tears.

"Oh no...you must've felt so heavy these past few weeks huh?" I said as my left hand caressed his face as my right hand wipe the tears that was flowing down his face as he lightly sniffed.

I pulled him back into the hug as he continued silently crying.

"You know what? Let's go home..."

-

"Take this" I said handing an envelope with money to head monk.

We were all at the entrance saying our goodbyes.

"What's this for?" Head monk said looking at the rnvelope on my hand.

"This is for keeping an eye on jay while I was looking for him" I said making him nod.

"You don't have to young one" he said.

"I insist" I said making him nod before taking the envelope from my hands.

"We'll be heading down now, thank you so much!" I said bowing as he patted my head.

"Don't let that accident damage you kids too much"

"Of course" I said making him smile.

"We'll head down now!" I said turning away as we started waving our hands.

I walked to jay who had his hands in his pockets as he was looking at the floor.

"Come one now jay let's go" I said mking him look up. He nodded before getting his bike as we walked back down.

-

I literally fainted because I tried finishing all of my modules and schoolworks in 2 days and I did finish all of it but it also killed me so I ain't doing tht again.

Oh yeah I had extra time and I caught up with the windbreakers series and damn have I missed lots of things.

Anyways I almost killed myself on trying to finish all my schoolwork in one go which lead me to having free time to create more imagines because I am super stressed and this always makes me feel better.

Alright that's it

I'm heading out now

AUTHOR YEEET!!!