Vinny x reader- truth or dare

I seemingly caught up a little in the series and damn I have a bad feeling about vinny and yumi guys like seriously I'm starting to feel like something's actually gonna happen between them so HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

-

"With this pocky stick I dare you to do the pocky challenge on the most handsome guy in this room" shelly said with a huge smirk on her fave as she waved a pocky stick in her hand.

My souls left my body after hearing what she said.

"Isn't that the thing where two people bite on each end and then inching each other?" I said already wanting to give up but I also don't want to be a wuss so.....

"Yep it's that one" she said with a huge smile as I just slumped on my chair.

I mean most of them already know how much I have been crushing on vinny and they know for a fact that right now I wouldn't have the chance to chose any of them except vinny because all of them are taken already.

Crap now I'm starting to regret taking down tj.

"But all of you are taken alreadyyy" I said.

"Well not all of us" dom said making eveyone look at vinny who was staring at everyone with his stressed out face as I just sighed.

"Look guys vinny won't do it and it's proven and tested" I said feeling my face heat up at the thought of me doing that pocky thing with vinny.

"Vinny might not be the type to be in for these games but I'm sure he will if it's for you" minu said earning a OOOOHHHH from almost everyone.

I sighed before looking at vinny who was already looking at me with pink ears.

"Vinny do you mind??" I asked now with a red face.

"Sure..." he stood up as yuna scooted over.

"Just one and that's it no more worries" I told him as he just nodded.

"Alright let's do this"

I got the stick and bit the strawberry side. I couldn't handle the embarrassment so I covered my eyes. Soon after I feel the other side stiffen meaning vinny already bit on the other side.

I did the first move to go forward and eating in the process as vinny did the same.

Slowly the stick was getting smaller and smaller and the more smaller it got the more screams was heard from the rest.

I slowed down as I felt like the stick was almost gone.

I stopped for a moment before continuing and the most awaited part happened as his lips was locked onto mine into a playful kiss.

His lips tasted like the strawberry coating and oh boy it was delicious. The pocky stick was gone and everything seemingly turned silent making me focus on what's happening. Vinny's hand went to my face cupping it bringing my closer as I placed my hands on his shoulders.

It lasted a while before we couldn't breathe. We pulled out before staring at each other deeply. I mean who knew both of them wanted each other so bad that they could get carried away in a simple game.

I smiled still keeping my hands on his shoulders as he just smiled in return.

"FINALLY I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS TO HAPPEN AND IT HAPPENED BEFORE MY EYES!!!!!!" Dom screamed, both of us widened our eyes before looking at the others to see their shocked expressions. Dom was already rollin around on the floor and the others were looking at us, their minds still taking in everything that happened infront of them. They were already expecting it but still they had this shock. And of course jay was just reading his book.

"Crap I forgot everyone was here..."

-

Eyeyeyey I got free time because it's our schools foundation day and since we can't go to school because of covid they gave us a mini holiday and I'm so happyyyy.

Aight time to make more.

AUTHOR YEEET!!!