Joker x reader- a little visit

I want this to happen in real life. I kinda noticed my work has been a lot more serious and lesser jokes are there. I don't know why but I really can't think of a joke anymore and it's affecting my character since people know me for being a funny and outgoing person. I kinda turned a little serious but I'll try.

Guys are you enjoying the 100k celebration or is it just me?

KINDA LONG SO YEAH.

-

"Let's eat first" I said as I placed a full plate of bacon and eggs infornt of my boyfriend who was already sitting at the counter in the kitchen. He waited for me to get my own plate and settled down before we started eating.

We got ready for the 2 night visit to the next city to visit my mom for the first time since we started dating. Mom has always been a person who has a strong frontier. All my best friends took about 2 months to get her to treat them like her own children. If I introduce her to someone new she always has this strict and angry face but if she likes my friend then she'll treat it like her own child. I introduced her to a girl in highschool and it only took her like 3 minutes to tell me to stop being friends with her but I didn't listen and soon I found out the she was only being friends to me because I was best friends with her crush and ever since then I always listened to her and her thoughts.

We stopped by a few convenience stores to stretch up a bit before continued on to the 4 hour roadtrip. We talked a lot or should I say I talked a lot and before we knew it we already arrived infront of the house I spent my childhood at before I transferred to my city to continue studying in a different school.

I didn't tell my mom we were coming because I wanted this to be a surprise. I excitedly turned the engine off and went out of the car. I ran up to the porch and pressed the doorbell as fast as I could. Footsteps and faint curses could be heard before the door opened to see my mom with a pissed face. Her frown changed to a smile once she saw me and came in for a hug.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" I practically almost yelled as I tightened the hug. She was caressing my back and laughed.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming? I could've prepared the house for you and you friend!" She said as I immediately pulled out of the hug with wide eyes. "What?" She asked as I turned around to see my boyfriend struggling with all the luggages from the back door of the car.

"Oh no I'm sorry!" I said as I ran to where he was standing as mom just laughed. I got too excited that I completely forgot about my own boyfriend!

"Let me help" I said as I got the luggage he had on his back since he was carrying 2 backpacks and the hard bag with wheels. My mom offered to help but I told her everything was alright.

I helped him get in the house and we placed all the luggages at the back of the couch in the livingroom. We all sat down as the silence immediately covered the whole place.

"Soooooo...... mom this is my boyfriend" I said presenting him to mom who was on a single couch eyeing him with her strict face on. Him on the other hand had his hands together as he sat on the couch with his head down.

"Oh the boyfriend" mom said. I saw how he was acting a bit weird so I took his hand and squeezed it as he squeezed it back. He felt a little comfortable now as he raised his head to meet eyes with my mom.

"Hi" he said as I gave him a very proud smile before looking at my mom who had her face turn from a frown to a smile.

"Hello dear, welcome home" she said before she stood up. We looked at each other with wide eyes before we looked back to her to see that she was starting to walk. "I'll be in kitchen, y/n take him to  the guest room, that's where the both of you will be sleeping since I haven't been cleaning your old room. Call me if something happens okay?" she said as I nodded and she disappeared into the house.