Vinny x reader- donut

Is it just me or are they getting hotter every week? Even dom looks flaming hot.

Aight I'm guessing you didn't see the hint about the surprise about me huh?

Hehe aight imma stop taking now.

-

"Fighting with those bullcrap yesterday really drained a lot of my energy, getting chased by cops after wasn't helping. My face hurts so much" I said lying down on the bench as the crew with yuna gathered up at this basketball court.

Yesterday minu, after knowing who posted Mia's photos immediately came over even though he didn't know how many people were there.

So me, dom and vinny catched up to him and when he arrived he was already kneeling on the floor.

It was easy for us to defeat them even if we were outnumbered. The only problem was the cops suddenly arrived making us panic like hell.

I didn't care where dom or minu or vinny was all I thought was I gotta escape the cops.

I went to vinny's house after feeling like the cops stopped chasing after me. Also if dad sees my face he'll start assuming I came from a gang fight which is true but you know.

Going through the fight, sprinting for 10 minutes until the cops were gone, waking up early for school, my face hurts. Jeez can't this be anymore cooler.

"Yeah it did, my legs hurt from sprinting so much since the cops arrived" dom said.

"Atleast we taught them a lesson huh" I said making minu but in.

"That's what the asshole gets for messing up with one of us. Well I can't help but aggree to that.

"Vinny I'm gonna sleep, wake me up when something happens" I said making him nod.

I fell asleep. I was too tired for shit.

-

"Pfftt what the fuck was that!!" I yelled immediately getting up as I felt something touch my lips.

"It's a donut stupid" vinny said making me sigh in relief. I thought it was some stupid spider or something.

"Oh thanks" I said opening my mouth as I bite into the donut.

Mia approached me.

"I'm really sorry for getting you hurt because of me" she said making me go pffttt.

"That was nothing, they got what they deserved after ruining your life" I said.

"Well it costed much but it's okay!" I said making her look at me.

"I'm really sorry" she apologized again.

"You don't have to, also if I didn't come vinny and the other two would look horrible with all those bruises so yeah don't worry about it too much" I said making her nod before she grabbed something from her plastic bag.

"Here's a redbull, I know you like these so I ought you one" she said as I immediately accepted the red bull.

"Thank youu" I said as I opened it and took a sip.

"You're welcome" she said before excusing herself.

"Let me bite more" I said to vinny who was holding his donut.

"Get one for yourself" he said harshly but the donuts left were the weird flavors.

"Ugh I don't like the flavors left" I said making him sigh.

"Fine" he said aiming the donut to me as I happily took a bite.

"Give me some in return" he said pointing at my cold redbull.

"Of course" I said handing him my drink as I took another bite of the donut.

"Eww what are you doing?" Dom said making us look at him our faces busy chewing the donut.

"What?" I said casually as he just looked at me like I was doing something weird.

"You two are sharing stuff" he said making me realize before laughing.

"Sharing is caring" I said.

"You'll get used to it" shelly said to dom.

-

Aight that was just weird but right now I'm back to making weird endings, sorry.

Aight thank you everyone for the support please keep in mind to always stay safe and still have fun!!

I'm out.

AUTHOR YEEET!!