Vinny x reader- beaten up part 2

I don't know how to explain shit but here.

"What did we do?!!" I said trying to cover myself with my arms as june already lied on the floor and his frame and wheelset we're ruined. He basically had a broken arm and he already passed out.

"Shut up bitch!" A round headed guy said before pushing me hard on the floor until I heard one of my ribs crack loudly as my body landed on my bike which was on the floor.

"Aarrgghh!" I said as I started coughing out blood.

"That's enough but before that......we'll have to make sure you guys won't be jn the tournament" the spiky haired guy said making me cry even more as he grabbed his bat and went over to my bike and started pounding it.

It felt like my life just fell down the sewer seeing him pound my bike along with my new arrow wheels making me cry even more. I didn't fight back like I usually do because they were too many.

He laughed bedore they all went away as I couldn't move. Then I lost consciousness.

-

I woke up in a hospital bed. I looled to my right to see june too. Good thing we're in the same room.

"Finally you're awake young master" sorry guys I can't help it.

"When did we get here?" I said trying to sit up but they immediately pannicked and told me not to move. I looked at myself to see a huge bandage wrapped around my rib section.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked making them look at me in pure pity.

"Young master I believe you have 2 fractures on your right rib section, the doctors told us to let you stay away from your bike for a while" he said making me pout.

"What about june?" I asked.

"Apparently he has broken his right arm and there are small bruises and cuts on his stomach area but he's fine, so tell me what happened?" He asked adjusting his shades.

"It's just some people from the tournament, they were afraid to lose so they beated us up and messed up our bikes, they even broke my brand new arrow wheel" I said sadly as their fists clench in anger.

"Do you remember what they look like?" He said.

"If I can remember be had spiky hair and one's head was a cirlce and the others I didn't see" I said making them nod and before they left...

"Please don't tell dom about this" I said about to cry. If dom knows I don't know what he'll do. It's better to let this one slide for once.

"Alright young master if you insist. By the way your bikes are in the shop It'll be done with the repairs if you're discharged from the hospital. We already payed for the hospital fees"

"Alright thanks, bye" I said as they waved and went out.

-

'Ring ring' my conversation with june got cut up as my phone rang.

"Shit it's from dom" I said making june pannick thinking he knows what happened.

"Hello?" I said slowly.

"Heeeyyy y/n!! You're ready for the beach tomorrow right? I'm sleeping at vinny's tonight" dom said through the phone making me and june sigh in relief.

"Oh sorry I can't go with you guys tomorrow, I just don't feel right and my monthly menstration has come" I said trying my best to act like me and june weren't beaten to death.

"Awwww come on why now?" He said.

"I don't know dom" I said before slightly laughing.

"Well alright I'm still riding so get well soon! Byeeeee!" He said as I said goodbye too as he hung up on the phone.

As much as I want to go with them to the beach I just can't I mean not with this situation.

June got a call too. He told them he got a cold.

We ate the food the nurses gave us. We talked a few more about what will happen if they ever find out.

Soon after we fell asleep.

-

I know you guys aren't interested in these part stuffs so yeah.

I'm out.

There's a part 3