Juhwan x reader (ver)- prom

My story style has been a lot more boring. I read my older imagines and yeah I write so fun compared to now. Maybe it's because I haven't been socially active? Well all I know is that I kinda lost my touch.

-

"Finally, I've been hungry for a while now" I said to my best friend as we started packing up to have our lunch downstairs in the cafeteria or at the bleachers of the soccer field.

We were about to go out of the classroom but I sensed someone grab my wrist. I turned to see that it was a guy from the class next door. He was juhwan, the guy I knew because of his flashy hair. He seemed a bit flustered and his head hung low.

"Y/n can we talk?" He said. I looked to my best friend to see her giving me a thumbs up.

"I'll just wait for you at the field alright?" She said before she went out, the other students did the same until it was just me and Juhwan left inside.

"Soooo......" he started as I just stood there waiting for him to say something and it gave me a proper chance to see his face. His features were wonderful. His nose looked like it broke before but he still looked good. Eyeglasses that hindered me from staringright his beautiful eyes that were like a whole different galaxy that I could definitely get lost in. His fingers that had tattoos made him look so intimidating. He was muscular but it wasn't really obvious because of his uniform.

I noticed how his 2 best friends weren't around like usual and found it weird since I always see him with the two of them or atleast one of them and that he was never seen by himself.

"I was wondering....." his hand was nervously scratching the back of his neck, his face was leaning to the side where he was obviously avoiding eye contact. I smiled as I saw how shy he was acting when I knew him as a very very competitive person who wouldn't stay still until something right happens and he doesn't look like it right now.

"Don't be nervous, It's okay" I said trying to encourage him. Luckily it worked and now he was fully facing me, showing me his flushed face as his height was towering over me in just the right way.

He took a deep breath before grabbing both of my hands and brought them in the middle of the both of us.

"Y/n L/n....will you go to prom with me?" He asked with his eyes closed shut. His face dropped a couple of shades darker and he looked like he was holding his breath. I giggled and started running my thumb over the top of his hands.

"I would love to juhwan" Right after I said those words I was pulled into a tight, playful embrace. He was chuckling as I laughed at his reaction. I hugged him back before he pulled away first.

"I guess I'll see you next week" he said as I nodded. We exchanged numbers before we walked out of the classroom together. He was happier than he was earlier and I'm glad he's excited about this because I was too.

We talked the whole walk and it all ended once we separated ways as I was going to the soccer field and he had to go to the cafeteria to meet up with his friends.

I walked up the bleachers and went to my best friend who was already looking at me with the most teasingly excited expression. I sighed and sat down infront of her and tried to ignore her antics and she started squirming and it didn't stop until the point where she started playfully smacking my arm until a little laugh escaped my lips and that's how she knew I was going to tell her everything that happened.

She calmed down and soon after we started eating our lunch while I was giving her a little story time of what happened earlier back at the classroom with juhwan. She was giggling like an idiot the whole time and would occasionally hit my arm. She told me how much she was happy about the news. She's too caring and I love her for that.