Jay x reader- smile

I swear jay is getting hotter and hotter every single episode like bruh come on now.

-

"Where are you jay?" I said through the phone as I was already outside at our meeting place. I offered to buy him new clothes since he didn't want to go home yet and of course he can't nust use up all of vinny's clothes you know.

"I'm almost there" he said before hanging up.

"Jeez" I said putting my phone back in my pocket.

A few minutes later he finally arrived.

"Aight Let's go" I said as we started biking our way to the mall.

We arrived shortly and we locked up our bikes before we headed in.

"Let's see.....um you like adidas or nike?" I asked looking at him who was looking around.

"Anything" he said making me smile before dragging him by his wrist to adidas I mean what better place than this right?

"Pick anything you want, I'll pay for it" I said taking a seat at the customer sofas as he looked around looking for anything nice he could wear.

"Hi ma'am do you want me to tell you the good things you might get today?" One of the staff said making me nod.

"Jay just pick anything you want okay?" I said before turning my attention to the sales guy infront of me.

"Today we have a sale. You buy one of those shirts over there" he pointed somewhere making me look before he continued.

"And you get one of those for free" he said like he did a magic show which made me wuite interested.

"Buy one take one for free?" I asked now with wide eyes making the staff widen his eyes with his eyebrows raised as he nodded in a 'oh yes girl' making me stand up and go to the hangered clothes and the guy following me.

"Hmm which one should I pick....aha this black one and the free one will be this white one. I think I'll also get this red one too and the free one will be an orange one. Oh yeah I'll get something for me too. I'll take this green one and the free will be this camo designed one" I said as the guy took all of the stuff that I just said before going to the counter.

"What are you doing?" I heard jay said.

"Oh it's this sale thing so yeah I got us some nice clothes for a cheap price" I said proudly.

I looked at his hands to see him only carrying one item.

"Just this?" I said pointing at this nice shirt he got. Ne nodded.

"Are you sure you're not getting another one?" I said but he nodded a no.

"Alright then" I smiled before taking him to the counter.

I find it so cute how he slowly put his shirt on the counter as he waited for the cashier to finish doing everything. He was patiently standing beside me watching silently as I payed the whole thing.

He offered to carry the bag so I let him. I got his free arm before dragging him iut of the store.

Well he seems to be you know quite unsatisfied like there was still something which I don't know.

"You know what?" I said making him look at me to continue.

"Maybe we should head to nike first" I said making him nod before we headed there.

"You go there and look for something you might want, I'm gonna look here" I said making him nod before we parted ways.

I saw this jacket that had a huge nike whoosh on it. It was black and gray and the whoosh was white. This looks perfect.