Vinny x reader x Owen- Moved on part 1

I got a thing for toxic scenes or something like payback stuff. I don't know how but toxic scenes just makes me feel weirdly nice. If you think this is a bad idea then I guess you should read another imagine instead hehe.

I listened to 'doin time' by lana del rey and this whole imagine came into me and I wrote this whilst listening to it on repeat. Adhd be a good thing to have sometimes.

-third person pov, I'll switch when it feels right though rawr- vinny out of character warning.

"Seriously?" The girl stopped before removing her helmet, taking a closer look to two people in a children's playground. The boy who she was awfully familiar with, a boyfriend of hers even.

In the middle of the park, this girl with short black hair, awfully really sexy, about more feminine than the former. (Sorry guys I swear this isn't a yumi slander because I would never. I love her too much). Her hands tightly gripped against the edges of the zipper line of vinny's jacket, pulling him down on her, connecting their lips in a passionate kiss.

She hissed. It wasn't like she was mad. That girl was hot but she knew she was absolutely hotter. She was just a little sad that she trusted him with his heart only to see this. She got her phone out. Typing out a quick 'I knew you were never serious with me so now that you actually managed to break me, I'll leave you with her. Don't worry I'm not mad, just disappointed. I trusted you though, guess I was wrong. I'm breaking up with you' she pressed sent before sliding the phone back into her pocket. A warm tear slid on her cheeks as she immediately wiped it off. Shrugging her shoulders as she recollected herself. No way she was going to ride with tears in her eyes, she might crash.

She put on her helmet before getting ready to take off. She spared them a last glance, wishing them a good relationship before turning her head, going off to her home to sleep.

But what she failed to notice was the tall blonde leaning on a building on the opposite side of where she had stopped. A smirk plastered on his lips as he left shortly after she did.

-

The whole week wasn't awkward for her. Vinny tried texting her on multiple occasions but she only left him on read. There was a time where she replied but it was only a dry 'shut up'. I mean she still wanted to hear the explanation even after breaking up but they didn't have a chance to meet yet. She hoped for a proper disclosure of things.

'Where the fuck are you?'
'What you saw wasn't what it looked like'
'Stop leaving me on read please, please answer'
'Please let me explain, she kissed me first'
'I would never cheat on you and you know that'
'Please just come meet me, let me explain'
'Please don't leave me I love you so much'

Blah blah blah I would never cheat blah blah cheat this cheat that yeah she got it but she didn't care anymore. If he didn't think kissing was considered cheating then he surely missed out on her.

At school the girls frequently questioned her on what made her mood turn from normal to a new and happier y/n. It was like the demon who possessed her body had finally left after a couple of years.

Shelly had asked jay about it but he also didn't know what was going on. Jay wasn't that close to her since they don't talk much like the others. Dom asked her but she only replied 'oh nothing, just a little change. Nothing special hehe' even he was worried, the stoic and strict attitude was wearing off of her and it was slowly replaced with a playfully open and flirty bright personality. He could only guess that she got into a bike crash while nobody knew. June thought she was just overdosed on energy drinks but she wasn't though. Yuna and mia guessed it had something to do with a boy but they were all quite curious to clarify things at lunchtime.