Vinny x reader- you forgot your lunchbox

"I'll see you later at practice" I said to vinny as we reached his school. He nodded bfor parking his bike and got into the school after waving at me.

I looked down on the thing on my hands.

HIS LUNCHBOX!!

I rushed to the gate.

"Excuse me sir but my boyfriend forgot his lunchbox so is it okay for me to hand it to him myself? He just came in not too long ago" I said with puppy eyes as the kind sir gave me a five minute ticket to go inside the school.

I went in the school and just as I was about to wander around I saw vinny's red hair just on the main entrance. He was with sung and a couple of guys surrounding this kid with blonde hair.

I ran up to them seeing their shocked expressions.

"Oh hey guys!" I said to the rest of the guys.

"Hey sung" I said giving him our handshake.

"What are you doing here?" Sung asked making me look at vinny.

"Vinny you forgot your lunchbox stupid" I said as he just looked at me.

"Oh Thanks" he was about to tell me why I hassled myself to get into the campus but he got cut off.

"Who's this fucking bitch? You want me to beat her up too? You need to mind your own business you fucking bitch!" I heard the sentence come out from the guy with blonde hair.

After hearing his words my eyebrows rised as my eyes widened making the rest of vinny's guys souls leave their body.

"I can't believe he just said that on y/n" a guy from the guys said.

"Ooo this guys dead" amother said.

"Oh you made a big mistake kid" another said.

I pushed the lunchbox on vinny's chest making him immediately hold it as I got closer to the guy.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I said trying my best to take it slow but my mind wanted something else.

With my right foot I sidekicked him to the stomach and smoothly used my other leg to raise it up and kicked him down, the back of my foot hitting the back of his head sending him straight to the floor hitting his chin making him pass out.

"Woah she used a specific angle to make his chin land on the floor first" a guy said.

"That's y/n for you" another said

"Just two kicks and he's down? Pathetic loser" and another one said before laughing.

"That's what happens when you trashtalk y/n! Haha fucking loser!" Another guy said.

"What the fuck did you say?" I said to the passed out body about to kick him again but sung immediately stood infront of me with a wide smile on his face.

"Hey y/n~ me and vinny are going out later, you want to come too?" He said as vinny just face palmed.

I snapped back and back to my normal cheerful self not the creepy one.

"Of course! Alright I'll see you guys later then!" I said making him sigh in relief as I gave him a high five before going to vinny and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye bye~" I said as I made my way out of the campus and biked my way to sunny high.

-

"Damn she's so strong" a guy from the members said making vinny laugh.

He sure was happy to have you in his life such a strong and independent woman.

The guys walked in the school followed by vinny and sung.

'I guess I'll take her out later' he thought before smirking and walking back to his classroom with sung.

-

Woah this was just brutal so yeah.

I'm out

AUTHOR YEEET!!