Vinny x reader- letter

STRONG LANGUAGE  AND BRUTAL CONTENT AHEAD.

Oh yeah I got addicted on a game franchise called yakuza so yeah this is some part of an inspiration from there so yeah. Also the yakuza games are really brutal so yeah this one's gonna be frickin brutal.

-

"Go for it y/n!!!!" My friends said as they pushed me to gunn high's gate as I nervously made my way to the guard.

"Good morning, I was wondering if your could give this to someone?" I said looking down. The guard smiled before saying it was okay.

"Don't tell him it's from me okay?" I said.

"Of course miss" he said. I thanked him before going back to my friends as we made our way back to our school.

-

The officer went in to the campus and went straight to the classroom where vinny goes.

He went in and ignored the questioning stares from the students as he gently placed the letter underneath vinny's desk. He made sure it was safe before going out of the classroom and back to his work at the gate.

-

Sung arrived obviously earlier than vinny. He made his way to his desk and stopped as he saw an unfamiliar thing on his best friends desk. Out of curiosity he got what seemed to be a letter before going back to his desk.

"Y/n? Oh yeah that girl from their team..." he said as he continued reading. Blood started dripping from his nose as he continued reading the touching message she made for vinny from how she liked him and to how she was inspired to do good and stop being such a dangerous delinquent. After a few more nosebleeds he was finally done reading. He stood up and folded the letter and put it back on vinny's desk.

"Meet me at the park afterschool huh? I'm just gonna have to force him if he doesn't. Well all that reading made me wanna pee" he said before he went out of the classroom and then going to the restroom to pee.

A group of boys came in just after sung came out of the room. They immediately hustled over to vinny's desk to put in a different letter.

"I bet vinny would believe this is a real love letter from a real girl" the guy said before the three of them laughed.

"Trust me on this one he will believe it, if it does then we could finally gang up on him and possibly even kill him" the guy whispered before they all laughed.

"We'll be praised once they know we were the ones who kicked the mad dog out of the campus" the other laughed.

"What the....another letter? Bullshit" another guy said as he saw the letter y/n made.

"Wait this must be another group, let's throw it out. Vinny's gonna die in our group tonight and no one else is gonna steal our future spotlight.

And there they ripped off the letter y/n wholeheartedly made and threw it once they went out of the classroom.

-

Sung came back in and sat down on his chair and rested his legs on his desk before looking out of the window while waiting for vinny.

-Afterclass-

"Bro you gotta go to the park" sung said to vinny as they both went out of the school gates.

"Hell no" he said as he had a frustrated face.

"But she put her soul into that letter! You're not gonna fail her are you?" He asked as vinny scoffed.

"A girl with that fucking handwriting? That's bullshit" vinny said leaving sung with the most confused face ever. He swore that handwriting was the most cleanest one he ever saw.