Wooin x reader- say it again

We were sitting on the rooftop of one of the tallest apartment buildings in the city. We were eating yogurt while our feet freely swinged around. The only thing keeping us from falling was a metal railing. We always did this everytime he wasn't busy in the competition and we just spend the time talking to each other and maybe do weird stuff or do bike tricks or something but today was different. It was a beautiful sunset over the city and it seemed like we talked about everything until we knew just about everything about each other. I got bored and I finally thought of asking him this one question I always wanted to ask but always forgot.

"Can you take off your sunglasses?" I asked keeping my eyes on the beautiful scene infront of me.

"If you really want to then sure. Take it off if you want" he said as he took snother scoop of his yogurt before he placed it to his side and faced me. I looked at him with wide eyes as I didn't know if he was just joking or was he really being serious right now.

"I'm serious" as if he could read my mind I just laughed as he leaned his face closer to me as I slowly reached my hand to his face. My face showed this rare curious expression that I mever use anywhere.

My hands reached his sunglasses as he closed his eyes. I decided to close my eyes too as I slowly took them off. I opened my eyes to see his eyes staring back at mine. I gasped and covered my face as I felt it burning. This was the first time I saw him without them and it feels weird how much his eyes look a bit tired and angry and it's naturally perfect. I was silent for a bit as I continued admiring his face.

"So?" He asked and it felt really weird for me that he is seeing me with his bare eyes and the fact that I'm not yellow anymore.

"Not gonna lie but you look ho- *cough* *cough* yeah" I was struggling to say the word because I mever admitted things About him because I didn't know how he was gonna react to them.

He saw how much I was struggling to say it as he smirked making my face even more red. He was hot alright. Flaming even. He just has this evil hot cute face tho and how sharp his eyes look like. Now that he's looking at me with bare eyes I could feel him look through my soul. Damn he is a different breed I swear.

"Say that again?" He said as I nervously laughed. A boost of confidence evident in the way he was looking at me.

"Haha I kinda forgot what I said. What was it again?" I tried saying as I awkwardly laughed and I looked away while nervously scratching the back of my head.

"You heard me" he said as he was now giving me a look when he wants to kiss me or something and it's hitting me differently.

I decided to give up and finally say it.

"Fine I said you're hoo RAAAAA" I couldn't even finish what I said as I immediately stood up and got to the middle of the rooftop and started jumping around and kept screaming. Wooin was just laughing at how much I was acting like I didn't know him for so long. It was the same feeling as confessing to your crush and you kinda rethink about the stuff you're about to say and what he's reaction might be and stuff which makes me really nervous.

I finally calmed down before I sat infront of uim once again as he was calmy watching me while eating his yogurt.

"That was funny" he said as I felt embarrassed. Jeez why can't I just say it like nothing?

"Okay here it goes" I said as he had a genuine smile plastered on his face as I inhaled a lot of air before exhaling everything.

"I think you look fucking hot" I finally said before I stood up again and ran as far away from him and started jumping around. He was laughing once again before he stood up and approached me.

"Hey why are you so shy about it?" He asked as I calmed down and face his direction after gathering up what was left of my dignity. I had my hands on my waist as he showed me a proud smile. "Trust me you would never understand the feeling" I said before I laughed.

He pulled me in a hug as I felt his breath on my ear.

"If you really think I'm hot then I'll take them off when I'm with you then"

-

Seriously though wooin is hot without his sunglasses. If I see him more in the webtoon and see more of his personality I might actually make more for him. Aight that's it.

OWEN DID A CURB TURN AND GOT YEEETED OFF OF THE PLANET!!