Vinny x reader- love at first sight

Sorry guys I ran out of screenshots. hope that gave you a nice wipe of part 1

-

"Why are we walking at the park again?" Shelly said obviously annoyed.

"This is a surprise guys" minu said.

They stopped at the bottom of a really long stairs.

(Remember the vinny x reader- helmet? That's the same stairs where vinny slid his bike on the railings$

"Now what are we doing here and why the whole crew?" June said but minu just smirked.

"We'll be having a new member.." minu said making everyone looked shocked.

"Really a new member?!" Dom said making minu nod proudly.

"He must be good since you automatically made him a new member!" June said making dom but in.

"Yeah he must be that good right?" Dom said.

"The new member is really good, the new member can play any role we want" minu said as everyone signaled him to continue.

"I know very well vinny and the new member will get along very well" minu said making everyone look at vinny who just shrugged.

"And this new member is also my cousing who lives in the states" minu said making everyone get excited.

"So where is the new member?" Shelly said really excited to welcome a new member.

"Hold on a sec." minu said taking out his phone an pressing it to his ear.

"Where the hell are you?" He said as everyone just eavesdrop the conversation.

"What the.... THE SOUTH STAIRS?? I can't believe I told you to go to the south stairs! We're at the north!" Minu said making everyone laugh at his simple mistake.

"Aight see ya!" Minu said before ending the call.

"So?" Dom said who is also excited to meet this new member.

"Sorry guys I told em to go to the south stairs instead of north so yeah" minu said.

"When is the ne member gonna b-" shelly's sentence got cut off as they heard a skrieking sound coming from the top of the stairs.

"She's here..." minu said in a cool movie way making everyone look at the girl.

"ITS A GIRL?!!" Dom together with jume said.

The girl jumped her whole bike on the railings making it dangerously slide down like jay when they were battling tarantula crew.

"She's badass" shelly said watching her go.

"She's hot" dom said making minu slap the back of his head.

Everyone looked at her with wide eyes even the redhead. His mouth was slightly opened due to this vibe the girl gave off. Dangerous and fierce just his type hehhehe.

A weird feeling suddenly strucked the red head. It was like a new feeling making his face go from normal to really red real quick. He doesn't know it yet but he has fallen hard for this new member.

He smirked happy about this news before covering his face slightly because it started turning red good thing the members were busy.

the girl landed just infront of minu with only one hand holding the bars.

"So this is the crew" I said taking off my helmet.

"WOAAHHHH!" Dom said with shelly.

"Woah how did you do that can you teach me?" Dom said jumping infront of the girl.

"Let me introduce her first" minu said putting his arm around her shoulders.

"This is y/n yoon were the same age, I finally convinced auntie to let her stay here for a couple of months and at that time she'll be with us in sunny high!" He said proudly.

"Hey guys" I said in a really cool way as I took off my cleats and got off my bike.

Everyone exept vinny and hay went around me to check my bike and everything.

"Woah you use bars instead of the normal road bike handle bars?" Shelly said making all of them look at vinny.

"I'm more on tricks but I like racing too" I said.

Minu held my bike as everyone started introducing themselves.

"I'm minu you're handsome cousin~" minu said making y/n look at him in pure disgust.

"I'm dom kang nice to meet you!" Dom said as y/n shook his hand with a bright smile.

"I'm shelly! I also live in the states nice to meet you!" Shelly said as y/n hugged her.

"Nice to meet you shelly!" I said after the hug.

"This guy is jay" shelly said shaking the shoulders of this bored faced guy.

"He jay" I said giving him some small handshake.

"I'm june! I'm a senior!" June said making me bow as he just nervously laughed.

"Oh nono you don't have to do that!" June said making me stand straight before accepting his handshake.

"Vinny, Vinny Hong" vinny said accepting the handshake with an annoyed look.

"Nice" I said shaking his hand then stopped but our hands were still intact.

He stared me down as I stared at him too. There was this weird feeling going around the both of them as the rest of the crew stared at them probably wondering what the hell is going on.

The girl suddenly cupped his face with her free hand.

"Woah nice eye" the girl said observing the different color.

"Thanks" he said damn is he hot.

"You look hot" the girl said without thinking.

"You too" he said making the girl smirk as he just smirked too.

"See I told you they would get along really well"

-

Hehe fresh start I should say.

I'm out.

AUTHOR YEEET!!