Jay x shelly- leisurely walking

This is the first every request so I am really excited and also hoping for request. If y'all ever have any ideas that you want me to post just fell free to put it on the yeet on the first author note. Anyway thank you guys so much for the reads.

My friend told me to make a author face reveal if it reaches 2k reads so yeah I'll show you my face because I agreed to her.

Thank you so much for the support everyone and please enjoy.

Since this is a jay x sgelly I'll still put y/n so yeah enjoy!!

-

"That felt good!" Dom said as we all wrapped up trainor practice at heri's.

I got down my bike and went to vinny.

"I'm going with vinny for some chicken" I said as almost everyone said they wanted to go too.

"I'm sorry but grandpa wanted me to go home early so I'll come with you guys next time" shelly said before drinking her water.

"Aww too bad" I said. It would have been fun with more people though.

"How about you jay?" Minu asked jay.

"I'm gonna study" he said making us nod in understanding.

"Well okay we understand" june said before looking at his wrist watch seeing the time.

"Well then we're going out now!" June said as we waved at the two of them and went out.

-

"Aight see you tomorrow jay" shelly said dragging her bike out with hay trailing behind her.

The truth is, she lied. Her grandpa didn't want her home early, her grandpa doesn't care if she arrived hime late as long as she had a good time.

The reason was really unexpected for her. She was going to have a leisurely walk. To think about how her stuff is going out. The crew, jay not accepting all her advances, she needed time to refresh her mind.

Shelly started walking while dragging her bike on her left side. she sensed jay following her but she didn't mind it.

It wasn't her plan to walk around but the idea just popped out.

She started walking, looking around the surroundings and admiring the small details it gave her. She though about everything that has happened as her feet took her to a place she never came at since she arrived at korea.

She stopped as a small lake jay stopping too.

"Aren't you gonna study?" Shelly said turning around to see jay who just stared back at her.

"not until I see you home" he said earning a shocked expression from shelly. She wasn't expecting this kind of answer but it sure did make her butterflies go crazy.

"Alright then come here" she said as jay caught up to her his bike on his right side as the two continued walking.

"I'm sorry" jay started as shelly just looked at him as if she didn't hear him correctly.

"Excuse me?" She said.

"I'm sorry" he said again.

"Why are you apologizing jay?" She said softly as she started patting his back.

"I don't know anything about relationships that's why I don't notice your advances" he said without looking at her. Her hands went from his back to her chest.

"It's okay I'm kinda getting used to it don't worry" she said.

"I like you" jay said with a now red face as he just continued watching where he was going as shelly's eyes were glued on jay.

Maybe all my effort payed off.

"You like me?" She said hoping she could hear it again surely this time.

"Yeah, I didn't want admit it because I never had this feeling before" he said now his eyes trailing on the floor.

"You're not joking right?" Shelly said stopping in her tracks as jay did the same too.

He nodded a no.

"How do I know if you're not lying?" She said making jay suddenly pull her into a hug as her eyes widened in shock. Their other hand was holding their bike and their free hand wrapped itself to the other person making it really deep.

He pulled out and stared at her as she did the same.

Shelly started crying.

"Why are you crying?" Jay said slightly worried.

"I'm just happy my effort finally payed off" she said wiping her tears before hugging him again. 

They continued walking around mindlessly but her arm never leaving jay's waist.

-

"Aight this is my stop" she said as they ended their walk below the apartment.

"I'll see you tomorrow then" shelly was about to enter the building but stopped as she felt jay hold on her wrist as he slightly turned her back around to make her face him.

"What are you-" she got cutted as jay pressed his lips on hers making her widen her eyes before it closed.

Her stomach felt like a million fireworks exploding.

They pulled out.

"What was that for?" She asked as her hands rested on his wrists as both had red faces.

"You kissed me on my birthday but you were drunk, now you're not" he said making shelly laugh before hugging him.

"Thank you" she said burrying her face.

"Well bye! See you tomorrow!!" She said letting go and walked to the entrance backwards as she waved at jay who stood there waving at her too.

And then she's finally in the building.

Jay sighed smiling before he got on his bike and went to vinny's house.

-

Aight that's it. Oh yeah guys I will be making a monster 13 x reader and a tj x reader so what do you guys think?

Anyway thank you guys for the reads!! Please always remember to stay safe and still have fun alright?!

For now I'll be making more imagines because my wrist feels a little better now so I don't wanna waste any time so I'm out.

AUTHOR YEEET!!