Vinny x reader- bloody ginseng

Remember when vinny used to look like this? And he was skinny back then.

-

"Guys we're here!" Mia said as soon as we entered the bus after the driver helped us put our bikes in.

We were glad minu caught the bait, this is a good trip to ease up our minds from all the commotion happening in our lives.

I gave mia a high five before pulling vinny to sit beside me on the left window side at the very back. We're not dating by the way but I sure wish we were. The good thing is it's actually okay for him to let me drag him around hehe.

We talked a little more with the crew before the bus started moving.

"Vinny wake me up when we arrive okay? Thanks" and with that I fell asleep.

-

"Hey lovebirds time to head out" I woke up to feel a head falling on my left side. I looked up to see dom with a teasing smile.

"Are we there now?" I asked as I stretched looking to vinny who also stretched up.

"Yep time to ride our bikes" dom said making me and vinny stand up and out of the bus.

Minu and the gurls took the cab as we enjoyed the view on ohr bikes and smelling the fresh sea air.

We looked to our left to see minu and the girls cheering us.

"You guys make me want to ride my bike too!" He said before the cab zoomed away.

"This is such a nice experience" I said to shelly who was beside me as we took our time and the boys were maintaining fast pace.

"Sure it is, I can't wait to head to the villa and eat with the guys" she said making me nod in excitement. This really is exciting.

A few more meter and we saw yuna on a bike.

"Woahh yuna first time seeing you ride a bike" I said amazed followed by minu who was carrying mia in a double bike. This bitch with such an opportunity.

"Last one to the beach gets to jump in the water!!" Dom yelled making me and yuna widen our eyes as shelly just laughed and aggreed.

"Crap I can't affors to get this outfit wet. Especially my shoess!!" I yelled before sprinting and basically passing the boys as now I was beside dom.

"Woah you catched up pretty quick" dom said.

"Can't afford to get my shoes wet" I said making him laugh and suddenly the whole crew past us making us stop laughing.

We sprinted back again and this time even jay and vinny are trying to catch up now as shelly was just enjoying her slip stream.

I saw the beach just a few meters away so I sprinted like crazy like my head was literally leveled with my arms as my but was facing upwards from the sitpost. I ain't got no time to put my ass on some seat.

I arrived first on the beach followed by d and jay.

Obviously minu and mia were last.

How come they're last when their bike is a double seater?

"Nice ride y/n!" Dom said before giving me a high five and he immediately looked at yuna who was panting like crazy.

"I didn't know you were this fast on a bike, what do you say you be a new member of the crew?" Dom said before he got punched by yuna on the stomach.

-

"This is where we'll be staying" shelly said pointing on some nice beach house.

We all went in and placed our backpacks somewhere near the beds as we heard minu talking about eating which made us all go out from the room.

Dom got some meat and some seasonings heheh nice.

Jay cooked the food as we all ate meat and more stuff. Basically everyone was having a nice time, even vinny looked happy which made me happy too.

"Guys guess what I have" dom said making everyone look at him. Some with hopeful expressions as some only looked at him expecting weird stuff.

"What?" I said a little excited to know what he had.

"My dad's 100 year old ginseng wine!" He said happily as he pulled out a tall glass vase with alcohol inside.

Everyone looked at him disappointedly.

"We're minors" minu said making him laugh.

He pulled out lots of cups as he put some in his and after seeing them not interested I butted in.

"Oh come on now guys it won't be strong right dom?" I said walking over him with my cup as everyone starts looking at me questioningly.

"Nahh it's not strong" he said before pouring some into my cup too. Everybody seemingly had a discouraging face telling us not to do it but bruh it's fine.

"Cheers!" Dom said making me hit my cup with his as we downed the drink in one go.

-

There's a part two