Owen x reader- epic fail

Guys just for this one imagine owen finally moving on from shelly while still in korea and then his eyes shifted on you. So like imagine jay and shelly are finally a thing and yeah. Oh by the way you're on the korea side for today not the england side. Oh yeah you taught him some korean too which is part of the process to when he started falling in love with you.

-

"Yo june! Look at this trick i saw on the internet last might" I said loudly as not only june was watching but everyone else too. I was standing on a skateboard that I found under the bench that looked like it was forgotten by the owner.

The team were hanging out for the night and we already had dinner at the hospital with minu and now that visiting time was over we all went out and decided to walk around the city carrying overprized drinks from a random cafe for the vibe. We were at the park and everyone is either sitting down or standing in a cirlce. Vinny and owen each leaning on a lightpole and jay and shelly on the bench in the middle of the lightpoles as dom and june were standing. Yuna and mia on a different bench across from jay and shelly. And I was at the middle.

"Y/n I still think it's a bit dangerous for you to just randomly ride a skateboard" she said.

"I agree with her" yuna said as I started laughing.

"Chill guys I saw this on the internet and it looks so easy so don't worry about it" I said.

"Yeah that's the problem because sometimes it looks easy on the internet but hard to do in real life" june said with a warm smile.

"Yeah bro what if you trip?" Dom said.

"I told you guys I won't trip" I said crossing my arms.

"Yeah sure" owen said as I just stick my tongue out.

"Just watch and learn boys" I said as I looked at all of them.

Yuna and mia both looked worried. Jay was looking uninterested as well as vinny. Dom was looking expectantly at me. Owen was looking at me like he was waiting for me to trip as well as shelly. June was getting ready in case I would trip. Jeez I told them this was easy.

I jumped and the skateboard also flew up with me as I twisted my feet so the skateboard would spin and as expected the skateboard spinned and I realized my mistake when I noticed I was landing back on the floor and the skateboard was still facing the floor instead of facing the way that I was supposed to be stepping on. I landed on the upside down board, specifically the wheel and my foot slipped and I crashed on the floor. My knees scraping the floor.

"EPIC FAIL!" Dom yelled before he was lightly punched by yuna.

"Oops" I said casually as mia and june immediately got over me.

"See I told you she would trip" shelly said. I looked over to see everyone except vinny and jay were laughing. Well vinny was smirking but still.

June set me on the bench as I looked at my knees that were scraped a little.

"Jeez I thought I made it" I said.

"Almost y/n you almost made it" owen said as I laughed.

"Don't worry dude you were still cool" dom said before giving me a fist bump.

Mia poured some water over my knees as I lightly hissed.

"It hurts huh? That's what happens when you do something stupid" yuna said as they all laughed again.

"Nice try tho" shelly said as I just laughed at my stupid mistake.

Everyone then had a long conversation about bikes and their lives and Occasionally teasing each other and I could seriously feel the team warming up to each other and it felt great.