Dom x reader- clean up

Damn it we lost. Monster is just too strong and they were too organized compared to us. But let's not get discouraged it was only fair I mean we got paired up with them too early.

-

"I feel davasted" I said to yuna and mia as we went to school together.

"Why did you guys get paired with monster so early?" Yuna said making me sigh.

"Cheer up y/n!! Losing isn't the end of the world" mia said patting my back.

"Of course" I said.

We walked a few more before we finally arrived at school.

-

"Y/n come with us the whole crew is gathering up" yuna said to me and mia as we headed out to meet shelly and the boys.

"What the hell happened to you?!" I said looking at dom who was crossing his arms, his head cleaner than your browser history.

"AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA" the oyhers were laughing too making me burst too.

"HAHAHAHAHAH YOU LOOK LIKE A BALL!" I said pointing at his head as he just lowered his head keeping up his serious mind.

I walked closer to him and hugged him as my hands roamed arounf the surface of his head.

"Jeez why did you lose your hair😂" I said as he irritatedly tried to remove my hands from his head.

"I'm going to have special training" he said making me look serious at him.

"Alright then I'll come with you too" I said squicshing his circle face.

"We'll come too" the others said.

-

Aight I ran out of ideas, really sorry about that. I'll see you guys later in a bit.

Aight I'm out

AUTHOR YEEET!!