Vinny x reader- Ramen

Jeez I reread the whole webtoon to make this because I seemingly forgot about other stuff. We'll start from the early chapters going to the latest.

-

This is third person pov by the way

Light snores filled the really small house. The red haired boy got up first leaving the girl soundly sleeping on the bed.

He looked at the time and saw that it was already time for dinner. The red head boy got ramen since he doesn't know how to cook.

He got the water boiling as he added the instant noodles in together with the seasonings. He himself knows this isn't supposed to be healthy but what can he do? He can't cook.

"Y/n wake up time for dinner!" Vinny announced hoping the girl would show up any second but she ain't going out.

"Fine I'll eat this myself if you don't come out" he said as he put the ramen on your bowl. He sighed before going back to his room.

"Hey.." he said poking the girls ribs but she still didn't budge.

"Y/nnn..." he said now shaking he girl but the girl being a really tired after the race was too tired to even notice how hard he's shaking her.

"That's it" he said before removing his slippers before jumping flat on top of the girl hoping the weight would wake her up but it still didn't. She's immortal when she's asleep.

"I cooked ramen" vinny said still lying on top.

The girl hearing the news immediately woke up and sat up making him fell off to the other side.

"What did you cook?" The girl said as she looked at vinny with wide eyes.

"Ramen" he said as he snuggled up on a pillow.

"Yyyeeeeeyyy!!!" The girl said as she crawled to cinny and gave him a really tight hug.

"Thaankkk yoouuuu" the girl said to the boy as she was still hugging him down. Vinny hugged her too.

"WOOOAAAHHHH!!!" A voice was heard from the kitchen stopping your little hugging session.

The two of you quickly stood up and went out of the room to see the whole crew.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO MAKE MY HOUSE YOUR LITTLE HIDEOUTT!!" Even though vinny said it the crew just went passed him to greet you which you greeted too.

It ended up with vinny cooking more ramen because dom wouldn't shut up. Of course they had a good time and always will be.

-

Eyooo still the ending was a bit weird. Guys if you know or have any advices for making ending please tell me. The ending are the reason why I take so much time to upload because for me the ending is the one that took so much time so yeah thank for reading!!

Oh yeah I almost forgot.

I got bored the other day so I made a vinny edit on YouTube. Just search up Kyle _Garces and you'll see it there. I don't really have time to make edits but at the same time I really love making edits so I use funimate. Funimate has ready made transitions so it really saves up my time. So what I'm trying to say is that I am not an editor.

Stay safe everyone!!

AUTHOR YEEET!!