Vinny x reader- my house (what's the plan? Part 2)

"So welcome to my house" I said as we all got off to the main entrance of this literally huge house More like a mansion as our driver went to the parking lot and also to put all the bikes in a safe place.

Only June didn't come with us because he's going to meet heri tomorrow morning and the both of them will come here together so yeah.

"Woah" I heard minu say.

"I knew you were rich but not this" I heard dom say making me laugh.

"Let's go guys" I said pulling yuna who was atleast not around a guy.

"Let's head in guys" I said as they all nodded and went in the house.

I guided them to put their shoes on the rack as we all together went in.

"Woah such a nice house" yuna said as I let go. We walked to the huge livingroom making them all sit down.

"Make yourself comfortable guys" I said making minu jump on the huge comfy couch.

The rest of them settled down and started talking with each other and observing the designs.

I looked over to vinny who was leaning on the wall. Woah I never thought about this before but he's a really rare boyfriend material like seriously. Oh yeah that's not why I looked at him but let's just move it out for a sec.

"Aye vinny" I said making him look at me.

"Mind if you help me with something?" I said making him nod as we left the livingroom and into the kitchen.

"Open the fridge and get drinks that you guys want, I'll get a basket to put it in" I said as I pointed on the huge fridge making him nod before going to the fridge and opening it as I got this medium sized barrel that my dad use when there are visitors and went to vinny.

"What do you want?" He asked me.

"What are you having?" I asked as I got next to him as we both stared at loads of stacks of different drinks.

"I'll just get this" he said getting a redbull can.

"Yeah I'll have that too" I said making him nod and got one for me too.

"I think the girls will love this juice so I'll put it in too, I'll put milk too incase, Let's put in lots of redbulls for the boys and we'll put some water too" I said as both of us got all the stuff that I said.

"Where am I supposed to put this?" He asked looking straight at me his face suddenly changing color from normal to bright red because I was basically really close.

"Hold on a sec" I said as I put all the stuff on the counter making him do the same.

I got to this closet and got this wagon. He went over and helped me got it out. He placed the barrel inside as I got loads of ice and placed it in. He helped me put all the drinks inside before fillinf it halway through with water keeping the drinks cold.

"Thanks" I said as we both looked at our finished product.

"Of course" he said now blushing.

"Thanks again" I said hugging his side as he hugged back.

"Now the next problem is how do we get this to the livingroom" I said letting go of the hug. Letting go of the hug really disappointed me for some reason, it felt like I wanted it to last longer.

"Let's just drag it together" he said picking up the puller from the floor as he began pulling it.

I went to the back amd started pushing it making us faster.