Owen x reader- Worldclass

All these requests are more than months. I am terribly sorry. I was overconfident about finishing everything within christmas or new year but then the second semester came in and it was harder than I was expecting and I got busy with my bike shop and school and home stuff and organizing event shit, more business, more accounting shit. At this point I'm the owner of our family bike shop because I'm basically doing all the work and balancing my hard ass school and doing home chores and studying like crap. I'm turning 18 this year and I'm already expecting thinggs to go even more hectic even my summer is hectic but I will try my absolute best to update all these requests that should've been done 5 months ago.

Guys trust me owen isn't the only person I am making imagines of, owen is just on the top of my to do list and after him is vinny. So yeha

-

Being a model wasn't easy. I mean it was easy before but now, it's getting a little tiring. Ever since that one fashion show I had, after the event, lots of brand companies started contacting me saying they want me to model for them or become their ambassadors or walk for their fashion show and all that. I, of course grabbed the opportunity and started getting more busier and busier every day. Transferring from one building to another in a day and wiping and putting on make up at least 12 times a day and having to eat my lunch in a car going to the next conpany.

Sure is tough but I'm sure every job is tough. All the hardeork will pay off after receiving the checks and then I could getmyself a slice of cake or something. But at his point, and the number of huge companies offering me deals. I could buy a new house with a huge lot anytime I want or go shopping for cars if I want. At least this hassle is going somewhere.

As money started to rise, fame started to rise as well. My fans creating tiktok edits of my walk as well as more companies featuring my face on every window of their separte stores. My face was basically everywhere!

'Sorry I can't facetime you later. I have an interview about this years cycling league. Will text you once it's done though' I read the text message and sighed. Oh I miss him. If only he'd go to las vegas every once in a while instead of him waiting for a cycling competition to be held here or me having a fashion show in england. I miss him so much.

'Yeye no problem. I'm gonna be having a photoshoot later as well so yeah goodluck on the interview babe' I texted him back before taking another bute out of my 'healthy' sandwich that was gonna be all it for my lunch.

The car pulled over infront of the entrance of a tall decent building with black glass.

'Goodluck on your photoshoot as well! You'll be great in it and I know it' he texted me back making me smile.

The car door opened as I stept down the van. I sighed before typing up a quick I love you, he responded before I placed my phone back in my cute sling bag.

My manager guided me through the building and went uo the elevator to the 27th floor. All of us got out and went inside the huge room where the photoshoot was going to take place.

The photographer immediately coming over with an extended hand.

"Dacre Montez, I am really looking forward to working with you Ms. L/n" He said as I kindly shook his hand.

"I'm also very excited to be modeling for this company. I really love make up" I said as he gave me a fake laugh before guiding me to the set. I get that every once in a while. Especially from people working at brand companies where they would literally laugh like hell to any joke you say if that means I would model for them. Kinda sick but I got used to it.

"Smooth trip?" He asked as he guided me to sit down on the chair so that the make uo artists could start doing their work after I greeted them.

"Yes. It was kind of peaceful today. No cameras, no fans, no creeps. It was good" I said as he told me that was good before excusing himself to rearrange some stuff on the set.