Vinny x reader- shower

*YAWN* I woke up and sat up and gave myself a really good stretch. I rubbed my eyes before looking at the other side of the bed.

"Where's vinny?" I whispered.

Crap I need to pee.

I slowly made my way out of vinny's bed and into the bathroom. I got my shorts down as I sat on the toilet bowl and peed while rubbing my eyes and yawning.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Vinny's head peeked out of the shower curtain seeing me peeing like nothing's happening in the world. water dropping from his wet hair.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna shower with you, well unless you want me to" I said before yawning again.

"What are you doing here?" He said sternly this time.

"I'm peeing.." I said looking at him before yawning again.

"Well I'm taking a fucking shower?!!" Vinny said.

"Well you didn't lock the door and I want to pee so shut up" I said about to stand up making him scream before disappearing into the shower.

I pulled up my panties and the shorts and washed my hands. And used this random towel I saw to dry my hands up, without thinking I slinged it on my shoulders.

"Come on now you'll get used to it, we're that close" I said before walking out and shutting the lights before closing the door.

"Y/N THE LIGHTS!!" I heard vinny angrily yell making me burst before going back to the bathroom to open the lights.

"Just chill vinny, it's still early in the morning" I said before shutting the door and into the kitchen to see his mom making breakfast.

"Do you need my help?" I said making my way to his mom.

"Oh no need dear! Plus aren't you going to shower?" She said looking at me with a smile.

"Do I smell bad already?" I said sniffing my shirt making her laugh.

"Oh no it's because you're bringing a towel! So I thought you were gonna shower!" She said making me look at the towel on my shoulders.

"Well I wonder were I got this.." I said making her tilt her head while squinting her eyes in a questioning motion.

"Well where do you think you got it?" She said.

"Y/N!! GIVE ME MY TOWEL NOWW!!" Our conversation got cut as we heard vinny yell from the bathroom making her laugh as I just looked at her questioningly.

"This is his towel?" I said making her giggle as I made my way to the bathroom to give him his towel.

-

Hehehe this was weird but I love the mom interaction.

Aight stay safe everyone!!

I'm out!!

AUTHOR YEEET!!