Gilbert x reader- Pick on someone your own size Part 1

To that reader who messaged me privately <3

You don't mind if I change some characteristics about the reader right? Just this once. Just go with the flow I guess.

I wrote this while riding a fastcraft lol the waves are making me feel like I'm in some roller coaster or something.

Anyway enjoy the fic<3

-

"So you're the mad dog huh? You sure look pathetic" I heard the commotion coming in from the inside of Sung's school. I pedalled my way through the guard, he yelled after me telling me not to come in but gave up once I was already far inside. I made my way to the open space where I saw my brother with vinny and a ton of boys surrounding two smaller boys, one of them had brown or goldish hair, both of them looked like they were my age since they were shorter.

"Yo, what's all this?" I asked as I landed on my feet just beside sung. He looked kinda pissed.

"Oh hey, we were supposed to discipline this kid but says he wants to challenge vinny to a one on one fist fight, vinny wanted us to leave him alone but this kid is hard headed" sung said before the both of us watched the scene infront of us. Vinny was scratching the back of his head. I thought he doesn't do brutal shit anymore?

"They don't look like seniors" I said as sung laughed.

"Seniors? They're juniors like you. The pathetic type as well. I wonder how vinny will handle this, just be ready to interfere if things get out of hand" sung said as I watched the two boys. They surely did look pathetic. I'm guessing they don't have a single idea about who vinny is. Even my brother sung is respected in here so how much more to vinny? Especially how this school is like a survival jungle where the strongest live.

"Can't you just go home? I'm tired" vinny said tiredly at the two boys. The one with black hair was trying to convince his brown haired friend to stop it but he seemed too determined to fight vinny. What's he going to gain from fighting vinny anyway? A pair of bruises here and there? Broken teeth maybe?

I knew vinny was slowly changing. Before, even if he was already tired, he would still beat up people until their broken or physically dying but now a days he seems to be more patient. If he's still patient now then I recommend that kid better give up before he gets hurt.

"What, are you not as strong as people in here say you are? Are you scared I might become the new mad dog?" I gritted my teeth. What has vinny done to make him say things like that? Plus isn't it the start of a new school year? He barely knows anyone in this school and yet he's acting like this.

"Hey watch it" I said but sung placed a hand infront of me as if he didn't want me to step forward. The boy looked at me in disgust before going back to vinny. Even I was starting to get pissed at this guy even though I just came in here.

"Chill sis, he'll calm down soon" he said. Vinny slid his hands inside his pockets before turning around about to leave. We were starting to leave but then the boy suddenly ran up to vinny and punched his side. For vinny, it felt like a piece of paper being thrown at him when it was already someone's fist.

Vinny who wasn't affected the smallest bit was now mad. A vein was visible in his forehead as he turned around. I tried not to laugh as vinny had his signature pissed face but the updated version.

"Well that hit the spot" sung said before vinny kicked the kid straight in the face. Two of his teeth flew out and immediately after, his mouth was filled with blood as he spit it out. See? This is why You should never test vinny's patience. Now I feel bad for the kid. Wait, why am I saying kid when he's probably the same age as me? Makes me sound old. Yuck I'm starting to sound like sung.