Vinny x reader- what are you wearing?

"I'm going with shelly to buy all the stuff so I won't be in school for today" I said to vinny who just woke up.

"Make sure you go to school today" I said nlw eyeing him before going to the bathroom to take a shower.

After a few minutes I got out on my towel as vinny stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower too.

Well what should I wear for jay's birthday? Nah let's go an all out, comfortable outfit.

I'm thinking just a blue adidas sports bra with this blue adidas men shorts and some good old yeezys. Aight I'm good, I'm fashionably good.

Damn I look so hot in this outfit. Dang look at my legs, oho

"What the hell is that?" I heard vinny who just came out of the bathroom said as he had his towel wrapped around his lower half as he had another towel he topped on his head. He's topless by the way so good luck my friends!

"What do you mean what the hell is that? It's adidas darling" I said about to get my phone and snap a pic.

He just sighed before going to his closet looking for something as I sat on the bed and observed what he was doing.

"Please don't tell me you're planning kn not wearing your uniform" I said crossing my arms.

"Just shut up" he said making me pout. He seemed to have got what he was looking for, he turned around to face me.

"Here" he tossed me his blue BAPE x ADIDAS jacket making me pannick as I caught it.

"If you take that off don't dare to come home" he said waiting for me to out it on.

*sigh* "alright then" I said before putting he jacket on.

"Good" he said but he still didn't move he was too busy admiring me hehehhehe.

"Aight I'm heading out now me and shelly still have to look for the helmet so I'm leaving early" I said standing up and gave him a quick peck on the lips before going to the door.

"And by the way.... you better start putting on your uniform before I come and bite you" I said before laughing and heading out leaving the red faced vinny standing taking in the information I said.

-

Hehe I love this

Aight I'm out now so stay safe my bros!

AUTHOR YEEET!!