Dom x reader- working hard

Guys dom won't be present in the half so yeah I guess you guys will think this is boring but I guess it's fine.

-

I woke up really early because I can't help but feel that I just needed to improve. Being the front isn't really easy. I needed more stamina to keep leading the rest of the guys in a fast pace for better results.

I got up and tip toed across the girls and out of the room. I got my bike and got one of the bike rollers.

"What are do doing up early in the morning child?" It was head monk.

"I'm going to the falls and train" I said making head monk smile.

"Why so early?" He said walking next to me and extended his hand for me to give him my bike which I gave it to him as I focused in carrying the wooden rollers.

"I want to be like jay and the others. you know, someone people can depend on and they won't be worried, I just don't wanna drag them down" I said keeping my head down but he raised my chin up with his index finger.

"Child you are the drafting leader, it's a hard task only you and june can handle, if someone else was to take your spot they won't make it. It's not always about speed, it's how you make a strategy to safely carry the team!" He said making me smile.

"You think so?" I said.

"If that kid with eyeglass takes your spot he can't sprint, your role is the most important thing ever because you and june are the only ones who can fight the wind! So don't blame yourself so much because without you the team will find it hard to ready the sprinter!" He saidas he laughed making me smile.

"Thanks.." I said smiling making him laugh and pat my head.

"No problem kid.." he said as we slowly arrived at the falls.

I placed the heavy wooden rollers on a huge rock as head monk settled down my bike.

"Actually kid, you're pretty strong for a woman" he said as I started stretching my limbs.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"You carry the sprinter, you even carried this heavy thing by yourself" he said as I got on and started pedaling.

"There's actually one of them who talks about you so much" he said now sitting on a rock with the little squirrel on his head.

"What? Who is it?" I said.

"The guy with the mustache" he said making me choke on my own saliva making him laugh.

"Really?" I said no believing what I heard.

"Of course, he's working so hard for you to notice him and also carry the team to victory" he said making me blush. It was always me who wanted him to notice me but look how the tables have turned. Does this mean he likes me? Shiiiit I'm blushing so hard right now.

"You like him do you?" He said smiling more brighter than normal.

"What?! No of course.." I said panicking.

"Well then why did you suddenly increase your speed without noticing?" He said making me widen my eyes and look at my feet that was pedaling like crazy. Jeez I'm so obvious.

"Ok you got me" I said surrendering making him smile.

"You don't have to hide it, I'll even help you" he said teasingly smiling at me.

"What help like get him to like me or something?" I said making hjm laugh.

"Of course and speaking of which..." he then stopped and pointed at the back making me look at the back to see dom struggling to carry the roller and his bike at the same time.

"Oh you're early!" Head monk said proudly while he looked back at me and gave me a teasing smile.

"Y/n? What are you doing here early in the morning?" He said with a slightly red face making me blush too.

"I..I could ask you the same.." I stuttered and immediately lowered my head.

I saw head monk holding his bike so he could put his rollers right beside mine. Soon he got on and started pedaling too.

"Alright children I'm off to feed the animals" he said making us say our goodbyes as he disappeared.

"What did he tell you?" Dom said with his head looking straight not daring to look at me making me look straight too.

"Oh nothing special how about you? What did he tell you?" I asked now with my face red af.

"He told me someone I really like started noticing me" he said now with a slight red face. It's rare for me to talk to him like this because I would either tense up and not say a word or my face is blushing too much that I can't speak.

"Well he told me the same too" I said making him look at me with wide eyes, me looking at him too.

"Who is it?" He said trying his best to hide his slight annoyance.

"Is it vinny?" He asked making me choke on my own saliva.

I mean he ain't wrong....this is a dom x reader guys please remember.

"Of course not!" I said after I finally stopped coughing like crazy.

"Enough about me! Who's yours?" I said trying my best to change the subject so he won't find out but my stupid burain said different.

"I think it's really obvious" he said as low as possible but me being the most somehow desperate person I heard it.

"It's you..." he said making me perk up in pure happiness.

I was silent. I was still taking in all of the information I just received.

"So...would you go out with me?" He said with his head lowered making me internally scream.

"WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT?!! OF COURSE!!" I said making him look at me in pure bliss.

"REALL- woah woah" he was about to say something but he lost his stamce making him tilt his while bike on my side making me take in his weight as both of us fell in the water and our bikes still up on the rock.

I looked at him before laughing him laughing too. I jumped on him and hugged him slightly pushing him down on the water as he just hugged me back while laughing.

We ended up splasing each other before going back on our bikes and talk the whole morning.

-

"Good thing I put my alarm on dom's bed" the head monk said as he smiled as he took a last look at the two happily hugging in the water and finally walking away.

-

To be honest this is just cute. This has got to be my favorite one because of that water part.

That's all I've got to say so everyone please stay safe and still have fun!!

I'm out.

AUTHOR YEEET!!