Vinny x reader- 2nd round of prelims

I don't remember much but please just go with the flow. So this is the system. I'm gonna start making scenarios from the early episodes or chapters to the latest so yeah.

-

"So that's the second round" shelly said.

"A construction site trail?" June said.

"Haha I'll go" you said completely accepting the fact that you really love riding in red zones.

"But you're a girl..." dom said making you look at him in disbelief.

"I'm serious I'll go" this time I said it more seriously. Minu just sighed.

"Alright but it says two people" he said making jay pop up.

"I'll go" jay said making all of us shocked.

"Oh nonono you don't know teamwork plus you'll need to protect her too" june said to jay.

"No I'll go" vinny said making you smile.

"No I'll go" jay said making everyone angrily shush him down. The whole team knows how you and vinny like each other but just find it really hard to say it and too angry too admit.

"Y/n make sure you don't shit yourself" he said making you scoff.

"Shut up or I'll punch you" you said as you put on your helmet.

"Punch me and I'll kill you" he said putting on his helmet too.

"Just shut the fuck up" you said.

"Screw you" he said making you loose your shit.

"Screw you screw me let's go" you said finally stopping.

"Alright Let's go!" He said before you gave him a little punch before bursting into laughter.

Oh yeah we forgot the whole team was just watching us doing weird stuff. We looked at them seeing weird teasing faces while jay was the only one who didn't budge.

"Hummingbird crew and smart crew get ready at the starting line!" One of the staff said making you wave at the team before you and vinny walked with your bikes to the starting line.

Crap this is going to be hella exciting.

The two of you met up with the representatives from the smart crew earning boastful stares from them.

"A girl? You guys must be that eager to lose" the guy said making me crunch my knuckles as vinny held me back.

"Aight that stupid bitch" you said angrily as you stopped and turned to your bike and got on and held on the side gates.

"Vinny.." you said as he got on his bike and also held on the gate infront.

"Hm?" He said.

"Let's kill those bitches" you said making him smirk.

3.2.1 GOOOO!!

And there we swooshed. Vinny was the one holding up the person on the front as I just focused on sprint.

Somehow the guy from smart crew who couldn't shut the fuck up suddenly appeared beside me and slowly pushed me to the side to where there was a hole on the ground.

"Haha you stupid bitch" I said before jumping with the whole bike to avoid the hole and had enough time to smack his head.

I sprinted and he did too He laughed as he came behind me in a slipstream.

"Seriously? You're giving me a free slip stream? You must be stupid" he said making me laugh.

I wuickly jumped with the whole bike as I passed a pile of metal poles and the stupid one behind was too late to turn and immediately crashed which made me laugh really hard as I started sprinting to catch up to vinny.

"WHAT AN INTENSE BATTLE Y/N FROM HUMMINGBIRD BAITED THE SMART CREW MAKING HIM CRASH!! THIS GIRL COMES IN SKILL AND SPEED!! WHAT WILL THE SMART CREW DO NOW AFTER LOSING ONE OF THEM??!!!" The mc said as they focused the camera on me who was sprinting.

I catched up to vinny and saw him trying to kill this bitch too.

(I am really sorry for using the word and I will never do it again. This story was way back when I was young and didn't understand what the word really meant for them so please forgive me. I do not intend on offending anyone and disrespecting anyone. I am really sorry you guys had to read that so foolish of me. Also thank you so much for calling out my mistake, I wouldn't have saw it if you guys didn't comment. Thank you and I will never ever do the same mistake ever)

"Need help vinny?" I yelled making him look back and smirked before point to the what do you call that? That thing in construction that digs out the ground. Nah I think y'all already know what I'm talking about.

I smirked before catching up to the last member of the smart crew. We were basically trapping him.

I ducked as the guy stupidly didn't notice the thing and sadly crashed his upper body with it.

I laughed making vinny evily laughed too as we had a high five before sprinting to the finish line.

"UNBELIEVABLE THESE TWO ARE BRUTAL!! DID YOU SEE HOW THE TWO OF THEM LAUGHED AFTER THE SMART CREW CRASHED? THAT WAS AMAZING COMING FROM THE HUMMINGBIRD CREW IN FIRST PLACE AFTER WIPING OUT THE SMART CREW!!" The mc said as we passed the finish line.

We got out of the track and met up with the team.

"You lunatics" minu said as he approached the two of us.

"That head smack made me laugh really hard HAHAHAHAHAHAH" dom said.

"You guys almost killed them" shelly said making you laugh.

"Good job guys!" June and the others followed.

"That was awesome! Good job vinny!!" You said before hugging him really tight.

"Don't hug me they might know" he said before hugging back.