Vinny x reader- sick

Guys this freshman guy is actually very deep. I saw a comment at webtoon that I thought was the same as I had in mind, I think he's still a little confused about his sexuality and which probably leads him into starting lots of fights to prove that he's 100% male and stuff and it's just deep af.

But we gotta be honest he is cute af.

Part 1 imagine by the way

-

"Mom I'm not feeling well" I said to my mom who was making breakfast.

"Oh yeah? Then just stay home for the day" she said turning around to put the back of her hand to my forehead to feel it was flaming hot.

"This is what happens when you don't bring your umbrella" she said making me smile. Yeah maybe it was.

"Good thing you stopped by your boyfriend's house while waiting for the rain to end" she said turning around again to continue making breakfast for dad.

"Yeah it was vinny's idea" I said going to the fridge to get a cold press.

"He looks really strong and I mean he is strong but you know he cares alot about me you know, amd I love him for that, you could really see him pannick sometimes when I'm in trouble" I said giggling making her smile.

"That's good" she said.

"Thanks mom, I'll head back to my room and sleep" I said making her nod as I supported myself until I reached my bedroom.

I dropped on the bed and put the cold press on my forehead.

Crap I need to send a message to vinny or even call him so that he won't panic, I thought before getting my phone from under the pillow.

"Sorry you do not have enough load to make this call" well crap.

"I can't even send a damn message" I said before giving up.

Not too long I fell asleep after taking the pills.

-meanwhile vinny at gunn high-

"You're a little wilder today, something came up?" Sung asked vinny who finished beating up 6 students who messed up his mood.

"Shut up" he said making sung smirk.

Oh something sure did came up huh, he thought.

-

The two boys were walking out of the classroom as school ended.

"What happened vinny?" Sung asked vinny who had his hands in his pockets.

"Just something" he said.

"Alright then" sung said before adjusting his glasses.

"Crap sorry AAHH VINNY IM SO SORRY!" A student who barged in out of a classroom crashed into vinny, immediately apologizing onece he saw who he crashed into.

Our of nowhere vinny landed a hard like really hard punch making the guy slightly fly back to lose consciousness.

"Bitch ruined my mood" he said before he went to approach the unconscious body, he kicked it a few times before sung stopped him.

"Bro just calm down" sung said pulling him away from the guy making him sigh before both of them got out.

"You go first I'll make a call first" sung said making vinny nod before walking out of the gate.

"Come on pick up" he said holding the phone against his ear.

"Hey sung" y/n's tired voice was heard.

"Hey there y/n, so I was wondering. Did you and vinny fought or is there something I don't know?" Sung said making her tiredly giggle.

"Of course we didn't fight, I stayed in today because I'm sick" she said making sung nod.

"Well surely enough vinny sure is acting weird, more like a little wilder than usual" he said before he started walking to the direction where vinny is.

"Oh yeah maybe its because I didn't send him a message, I forgot to charge loads into my phone, I wasn't able to send him a message or call him to let him know I stayed in" she said just as sung arrived at a alley way where he surely wasn't expecting vinny to beat up drunk adults.

"Crap, hold on a sec y/n don't hang up" he said before running to vinny who was almost killing those drunk men.

"Stop it you have a call" sung said sternly as he gave the phone to vinny. He sighed after vinny finally stopped and grabbed the phone.

"Who the fuck is this?" Vinny said obviously frustrated making the girl giggle.

"Hello vinny, sorry I couldn't tell you I was sick, there was something wrong with my phone. I'm sorry" she said through the phone making him suddenly change personality.

"Oh no it's okay I didn't know" he said turning away from sung who was smirking.

"Well yeah mom said to bring your mom for dinner tonight" she said through the phone making him nod.

"Alright sure" he said.

"See you later!" She said.

"You too, bye"

"Bye bye" she said before he hung up and gave his phone to sung before walking away.

"Where are you going?" Sung asked.

"I'm gonna prepare" he said in a slightly happy tone before he disappeared.

-

Aight I know the ending was weird but come on now guys I'm starting to lose ideas because school came in and it's treating me like bloody hell.

This is my last week before the real school comes where I'll be busy like hell so yeah I'll try my best to upload as many images as I can.

Aight I'm heading out now

AUTHOR YEEET!!