Tj x reader (ver)- prom

I just love tj so much. Mr. Jo might have drew him in a weird way in a lot of chapters but I still think he's really hot.

I know tj is in an all boys school but for this one let's make it a normal school.

-

"Y/N WHO ARE YOU GOING OUT WITH ON PROM!" "Y/n have you found a date for prom?" "Will you go out with me to prom?" "If you don't have a date yet can I be him?" All these questions were thrown around as I tried to ignore them. I don't know why I became famous in our school for being beautiful and I don't know how it happened but it sure is a nuisance. My best friend was trying to stop some of them who were trying to get their way with me. We still had a week before prom started and all that happened today was all these boys asking me if I had a date for prom. Class hasn't even started yet and we were forced to stay in this empty classroom because the hallway was filled with guys. I was kinda annoyed but I didn't want to turn them down in a harsh way and told them that I was still looking for someone and until now they still haven't stopped trying. Basically my best friend got a little pissed and pushed them all outside the classroom. The both of us sighed in relief once the loud classroom has finally quiet down.

"Gosh why do you have to be so pretty?" She joked as she sat infront of me to rest her head. She was probably having a headache because of all the noises from earlier.

"Trust me. It's not easy. Especially when the guy you like doesn't even look at you" I said as she laughed.

"Please don't tell me this is about that blue guy again" she said in disbelief. I kept my mouth shut as I tried to hold in my laugh.

"The silence is telling me it's about the blue guy like seriously though what's in him that made you go falling head over heels for? Or wait. Maybe you have a weird kink that only he has!" She said snapping her head towards my direction once she heard me laughing.

"Honestly I don't really know why. Plus I don't have any weird kinks. I mean I have a darling kink but that doesn't count" I said as she scoffed. She knew for a fact I have lots of kinks, I mean we have been best friends since elementary school so yeah.

"Maybe you should confess" she said as I stopped laughing. I was too scared to do that because I'm too afraid of what might happen after that.

"But what if he already has a girlfriend and go to prom with her?" I asked as she bursted into laughter.

"That guy? A girlfriend? Girl I think I gave you too many sour patches last night look at you. Of course he doesn't have a girlfriend! He's just waiting for you to do the first move! Please I just wanna see you two going to prom together so you'd stop talking about him everywhere and everyday" she complained as I giggled at her. It's true. I never heard of that guy having a girlfriend.

"But I'm too scared! What if I say the wrong thing? Or call him the wrong name? What if I faint infront of him? Gosh he's too hot I can't do this" I squirmed as she did a fake vomit.

"He's ugly for me but since you like him so much I'll consider it. Just try to talk to him. What about we try on lunch break? Who knows he's preparing to ask you the same question too!" She asked as I shrugged my shoulders pushing away all the embarrassment as I was now filled with encouragement.

"Okay I'll ask him out at lunch break" I said as she threw her hands up to celebrate.

"Wait what about you?" I asked as she laughed.

"Don't worry about me dude. I'm only going to prom for the food" she said making me laugh. It's always about the food.

"But are you really sure you don't want to have a date? What happened to the guy you told me about last week?" I asked as she sighed and slumped on her chair.