Jay x reader (S)- detention

This is all I can post for now. A family member passed and now another family member is going to pass in a few days. What has 2022 been.

Jay is a little out of character here. I think super out of character but I meed him to be like this for this plot lol.

-

"That's it. Miss y/n, I'm scheduling you to detention after class. Sleeping in my class is inappropriate and actions like these should not be tolerated" the stupid teacher said as I slumped on my chair. I mean it's not my fault she gave us 10 new homework yesterday to be passed today like bruh who the fuck does that?

"Sure" I said before going back to sleep. I mean she already scheduled me detention so imma just spend the rest of it in utter peace.

-

I brought my backpack with me as I made my way to the detention room. A room where there aren't any windows of "distraction" I mean bruh they literally removed all the windows for the students to fully "think" about their mistakes. Gosh this is boring, on the bright side at least I could get some sleep.

I arrived at the door of the detention room as I sighed before opening it.

A teacher was there on the desk and in the middle of the classroom filled with chairs was none other than the ex-president. The super rookie. Jay Jo. He sat there with a calm expression. Oh I wonder what he got himself into to get into detention.

I smirked before taking a seat right behind him. I crossed my legs before looking at the teacher who was looking at his watch.

"Kids it's time I take a leave. I will trust the keys to you. Both of you can only go out after 1 hour" the tracher said before he stood up. Leaving the keys on the teacher's desk before walking to the door.

"I'll know if one of you goes out before 1 hour so you kids better not try anything. Now it's time for you kids to think about what you did while I continue my leave" and with that the grumpy teacher got out of the room.

"So we're just gonna stay here for an hour. How boring" I said. Jay didn't reply but it was already expected from him.

I looked at him who was just staring straight.

"May I ask, How did you get here?" I asked. Standing up from my seat to lean on the chair infront of him so that he could see me.

"The president got a little too full of himself" woah I wasn't expecting an answer from him. His voice is a lott deeper than I thought it would be and I am not disappointed.

"He deserves it. No one could be a better president than you though" I said, a smirk crawling on my face as I saw him scoff.

I pat his shoulder before walking to the front table. Meanwhile Jay stood up and went to the door.

"Yo Jay, what are you trying to do?" I asked as he got closer to the door.

Instead of going out he locked the door. Woah. He walked towards me, I eyed every movement he made and watched as he stopped right infront of me. His presence was towering over me. I was intimidated.

I didn't dare to look into his eyes because what clouded my mind was the thought of him about to kill me or something like that.

"I like you" my eyes widened as I looked up to meet with his eyes. Now this is better than killing me.

"You're not joking with me are you?" I asked but surely he shook his head.

"Well believe it or not. I like you too" I smirked as I saw a familiar gaze taking over his calm expression. Now I see why he locked the door.