Vinny x reader- A small world it is

This happens before vinny joined the crew so yeah.

Brutal and explicit ahead so yeah read another one if you feel uncomfortable.

-

"Yuna can you hold my bike for a sec while I go in the convenience store?" Dom said to yuna making us hold his bike more like yuna was holding it. I was leaning on my bike across from her.

"I think I just saw jay throw stare daggers at minu earlier" I said.

"Well jay was supposed to be the one teaching mia but shelly was there" yuna said making me sigh.

"Don't you think jay will like her back?" I asked but she didn't get the chance to answer as a guy approached us with a flirty tone.

"Hey there beautiful, wanna go out with me?" The guy said to yuna making me grunt.

"We have boyfriends " yuna said as I was trying my best to hold my evil side.

"Oh come on it's alright for him if he doesn't know" the guy said making me completely lost it but I still tried to stay calm.

"Oi she clearly doesn't want you so why don't you just shut the fuck up and go away" I said trying my best not to get insane. This guys face isn't helping at all.

"Oh a bad one huh, you're just my type" he said now looking at me with the most trying hard to be hot face which made me almost puke.

"You have a boyfriend? You want me to take you to my place? I could bang you up 10x times better than your shitty little boyfriend~" that's it.

I looked to yuna as she just nodded in a 'we don't have a choice' making me nod.

'Punch' then boom! The guy fell on the floor completely unconscious.

"Pfftt! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA PATHETIC LOSER HAHAHHA" I said laughing as yuna looled at the guy with pity.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Another guy followed by another guy came which seemed to be this guys friends.

"Well I didn't have a choice" I said making them clench their fist.

The first guy about to punch me but I caught his hand before it could land on my face.

"There's a lady here mind if we take this somewhere quiet?" I said letting go of the guys hand.

I looked back at yuna to see her already holding my bike as she just nodded.

The guy didn't seem to hear what I said as he was about to punch me again.

"You must be deaf" I said dodging the punch and quickly rushed in to punch his stomach making him slowly walk backwards as the other guy started charging towards me.

"I won't be easy on you just because you're a gi-" his sentence got cut off as I upper cut his face making him brutally bite his tongue making him scream in pain.

The first guy charged after he felt like his stomach got a little better.

I was caught off gaurd as he proudly landed a punch on my face making him let out a proud 'haha!'. I paused. The punch didn't sent me flying or something but it only made me turn my head slightly to the right.

"Hehehehehe" I started laughing like some lunatic as I slowly turned my head to face the guy again but my face now fully crazy and about to ruin someone's face.

"You snitch..." I said grabbing the scared guys collar. I punched him really hard with my signature crazy wide eyed look making him fly back before losing consciousness.

I looked to the other guy who was holding his mouth with my widened eyes as a creepy grin creeped on my face making him yelp before gathering up his shit and started running for his life.

I laughed before walking back to yuna and got my bike from her.

"You didn't have to almost kill them you know" yuna said making me nervously laugh.

"Sorry.." I apologized. Yuna is like the only person who understands why I do these stuff it's like I'm dom but in a different way.

"What did I miss?" Dom said as he approached us with a plastic in his hands. He looled to the boys lying on the floor.

"She lost control" yuna said pointing to me who was just smiling like some innocent child.

"They wanted to hit on us but they didn't go away even though yuna already told them she had a boyfriend so I just taught them a life lesson" I said making dom smirk and looked at yuna.

"A boyfriend huh...I'm so glad you finally returned my love!!" Dom said making yuna brutally punch him on the stomach.

"What the??! Of course not I just said it to make them go away!!" Yuna said. Aww cuties.

"Come on now love birds let's get going we don't want yuna to get home late" I said walking in between them and to the direction of the cab loading station.

We walked amd dropped yuna on a cab as me and dom biked our way home.

(By the way I'm still dom's sister here😂 I think you guys already noticed me using that but I just can't help but want to be dom's sister or something so yeah)

-

"Sung it's me, me and the boys almost got killed by this girl" the guy said through the phone.

"You got ganged by a girl? Pathetic. Tell me the details now" sung said through the phone.

-

Hehe part 2 time