Joker x reader- just a small date

Aight aight another oneeeeeeee yeheyyyy.

-

To be honest I don't really know what the hell happened and all I know is that this huge white haired bright clothes guy is my boyfriend. He doesn't really say much but his presence is just enough to make me feel loved. He would get a call sometimes and he would excuse himself to attend it which was totally okay for me. He told me he liked my company once and damn it sent me to moon.

Aight time to switch to third person pov

The two walked on the sidewalk admiring the nightlife of the bright city. Y/n was hugging her tall boyfriends arm as they walked around enjoying his small free time.

Another round of the tournament was getting near which meant he wasn't gonna be seeing her for a while. She doesn't know that he is beating up people or doing underground gambling fights or anything bad, he didn't wanna tell her because she was just too good for this world and especially too good for him.

He wanted this night to be just them, making it worth it before another round of the tournament comes where he can't get to see her.

"Babe can we stop by a convenience store I kinda need to buy something" y/n said as she lightly tugged on his arm. A light tint of pink flushed over his face seeing how small she actually was compared to him.

"Sure" he said as y/n made a small celebration dance that made him blush even more.

They started to walk towards the convenience store and just as they were near his phone started vibrating in his pocket.

"You can answer it while I go inside" y/n said pointing at his pocket where the phone was.

He nodded and waited for her to let go before he turned to answer his phone.

"Yo where are ya?" A voice from the phone said as soon as he pressed answer. He thought of something to say as he turned around, his eyes widened once he saw what was happening.

"Where ya going pretty??" A drunk guy who was carrying a bottle asked y/n as his friend encouraged him. Y/n was slightly scared as she tried to reply.

"I...I have a b..b..boyfriend" she said as she started to get uncomfortable.

"HEY ANSWER ME!!" The voice from the phone yelled which got his attention back to the phone. Y/n managed to get into the store without being followed as he just closed the phone completely ignoring the screaming guy from the other side.

Y/n went to the store and bought some water since she was hella thirsty. She paid for the drink and went out to meet her boyfriend who was slightly panting and there was blood on his hands. He was calm, a little too calm for y/n.

"Oh no what did you do?" She almost screamed as she started pannicking. She grabbed his arm and forced him to sit on the bench at the convenience store.

"Wait here I'm gonna get you something" she said before she rushed back in and bought all the stuff. She went out and sat next to him.

She took out wipes and started cleaning off his huge hands before she took the small rubbing alcohol bottle before looking straight into his eyes.

"This might hurt a little okay?" She didn't wait to hear his reply as she poured some alcohol on the cut on his hand. She was shocked when he didn't even flinch when for her it would've hurt like hell.

"And to top it off..." she said as she got a small band-aid box from the plastic and unwrapped it. She slowly and carefully attached the band-aid on his cut before quickly removing her hands to see her work.

"Good as new!" She excitedly said as she revealed the cute band-aid with small puppies as it's design. She gave the covered cut a small kiss before she went to his cheek to give it a small kiss too.

"And this is for being a good boy" she said as she got out a half litter juice box. He didn't hesitate to take it off her hands and started drinking. She knew what his favorites are and that's a part of why he loves her so much.

She cleaned up her mess before she concentrated on him.

"Where did you get cut though?" She asked as she started looking around for a possible sign that would give her a clue.

He mumbled something she couldn't hear.

"I'm sorry what was it?" She looked back at him to see him looking at his lap.

"I...I Love you.." he said. She had the biggest smile ever when she heard it.

"I love you too" she said as she bent over to give him a hug. He wrapped his arms around her small figure and tightened the hug. Y/n was the first to let go before she cupped his face, her thumb caressing his cheek where the cross tattoo was as she felt him weighing on it. Without hesitation she pulled him in for a passionate kiss. He already had his eyes closed as his hand caressed her back. Y/n's handsslid to the back of his neck to give her more action. The two felt like they were living in a different world where it was only them. Thw kiss lasted long enough to take their breath away.

They pulled out before staing into each other's eyes.

She giggled before hugging him again.

A call broke their sweet time as y/n reached into her pocket. She answered it as he stood up to throw the juice box and she finished when he got back.

"Oh it was my brother, he told me to be home in 10 minutes because our mom was going back from the states" she said enveloping her arms to his waist as hus hands went to squish her face, a frown was visible which made her scoff.

"Oh come on now don't be sad, I'll still be texting you all you want until the time you'll be free again" she said before letting go to grab ahis arm and continue walking back to her house.

She looked to a dark hallway near the convenience store to see two men laying on the floor and there was a broken glass bottle on the floor.

"Poor guys, I wonder what happened to them"