Juhwan x reader- proud

"Good luck juhwan!" I said as he waved before putting on his blue helmet and got on his bike.

Their round started and as expected they won this round. He walked out of the track to receive high fives from the rest of the trident crew and after that went to me.

I was sitting on a bench so when he approached me I immediately stood up and let him sit after he parked his bike behind the bench.

I got my towel and started wiping his face and hair.

"I'm so proud of youuu" I said cupping his face and squishing it before continuing on drying his hair.

Out of a sudden he pulled me into a hug. He buried his face on my stomach making me giggle.

"You know you're the reason why I always win" he said as he slowly pulled out.

After finishing up I got my bike and he did too.

"And for that we're eating chicken" I said as I put on my helmet and got on and he did the same.

"Loser pays for the food!" I said before sprinting out making him laugh before going after too.

-

Jeez I just love making short stuff it makes me really happy. Thank you for the reads by the way I really appreciate it!! I made this book because I notice there aren't a lot of windbreaker books so yeah thanks for the support you guys!!

If ever you have request feel free to put it on the yeet on the first author note.

I hope you guys enjoy! Stay safee!!

AUTHOR YEEET!!