Vinny x reader- groceries (different)

So guys in this imagine you're supposed to be the daughter of one of the richest people in korea and also the owner of the mall so I'll be using the name Yang so yeah.

-

"So what are we getting again?" Vinny asked as I pulled him into the grocery section of the mall.

"We're buying food we might need for the beach tomorrow!! Dom is bringing meat so we'll bring what we want!" I said as we arrived inside.

He got a push cart as I made his shoulder as a supporter as I got inside and sat down inside the push cart.

"I'm sorry ma'am but you're not supposed to sit insid-" the security gahrd said but I immediately gave him my id.

"Oh sorry ma'am I completely didn't recognize you! You've grown so much" the security gaurd said after seeing my id and giving it back to me.

"You still ride your bike do you?" He said making me nod.

"Me and the crew are participating in the league of street!" I said making him widen his eyes.

"Really? That's good! Good luck then!" He said before waving his hand as he went away to continue his work.

"Aight Let's go" I said to vinny who just nodded before pushing the cart.

"So what do we need?" He asked.

Well what should we buy? Chips? Ramen? Cooki-" my thoughts were interrupted as I heard some of the workers.

"Stop slacking around Ms. Yang is here!" I heard another one said which made me shrug.

"Hey Ms. Yang is here you left the cans unarranged!" I heard the manager said afte rpushing one of the boys to do the thing she said.

Jeez atleast think of me as a normal person. They're staring at me weirdly like they're pushing themselves to smile amd it's creeping me out.

"Oi y/n don't mind them let's just get the stuff and go" vinny said easing me up.

"Alright let's get ramen!" I said in a somehow loud voice as I pointed forward as vinny just sighed before pushing the push cart.

"Oh come on now faster!!!" I said making vinny sigh before pushing me faster.

"Now get that!" I said pointing on a specific chips but vinny didn't move.

"But I want that one" vinny said pointing at another chips.

"Alright then get that one!!" I said pointing at his chips making him smirk before grabbing a ton and dropping all of them on me. Cute.

-

After a few minutes of zooming around getting weird stares from the people and getting all the stuff we wanted like marshmallows, energy drinks, the bacon, eggs, and the chips we finally got satisfied with all the stuff we got as we went to the counter where I used his shoulder to get down.

"Thanks" I said to him before squishing his butt making him give me a weird face asking me to stop.

-

We payed for the stuff and went out to my car to put everything in.

"Thanks for coming with me to buy the stuff" I said as I started the car.

"Of course" he said lowly leaning his elbow on the window as I got out of the parking lot and zoomed off.

"And for that we're having a date!" I said happily as he just sighed before smiling.

-

Hehe I really likes that one.

Anyway stay safe everyone!!

I'm out

AUTHOR YEEET!!