Monster 13 x reader- you're perfect

Guys listen.

I know you guys don't like monster but I like him so fight me😂 jk. I'm making these side characters x reader because I just really love side characters so much.

Aight imma stop now.

Oh yeah I forgot. This imagine is quite extreme for some reasons so yeah.

-

Monster 1 the only girl in the monster crew.

I only got into the crew because of my boyfriend, the famous human Lamborghini. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't even dare to compete in the league of street.

Sure I have been a big help on the crew but the only problem is I'm a girl.

Like shelly from hummingbird crew, people expect her to be weak but she's actually really strong.

They always tell me I'm too weak to be in monster. Why would a girl be part of an extreme cycling crew?

Right now I keep practicing like hell, I just want to wipe it on their face that I'm not useless, but no matter how strong my mental fortitude is it can be easily destroyed when I think about it.

I'm gonna improve.

That's what I'm doing right now.

-

"Where's y/n?" Monster asked one of the crew members.

"She's in the special training room with the doctors" a crew member said making him nod before walking to the room.

He entered as some of the doctors greeted him.

Y/n was in the middle of the room in cycling shorts and a sports bra. Her bike on a special technology that can Identify speed.

Her bike was shaking because of the power and speed her legs gave off.

She was panting through the oxygen mask as one of the doctors anounced that she already reached 82km/h with steady ratings, no signs of physical problems. She was sweating rather imtensly than normal.

"We're reaching 87km/h" one of the doctors announced.

Her gear was on the smallest plate. Her crankset was on full setting making it exactly the same measurement as monsters.

She slowed down just as the doctors told her to. She took off the oxygen mask before stepping off of her bike.

She fell after stepping on the floor.

"Ms. Y/n!" The doctors rushed to her to check her and everything as monster just sighed as he went to the room waiting for the doctors to out her there.

A few minutes later she was carried to the room monster was at.

-

"What happened to me?" I asked as I woke up seeing monster right beside me.

"You fainted again" he said massaging my hand.

"I fainted again? Oh haha sorry" I said making him pissed off.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to overwork yourself?!" He said.

"I know it's just..."

"I'm not like you guys!!" I said making him look at me worriedly.

"People look at me as if I got lucky, like I got myself a free ticket to the league!! I just wanted to show them that I could be one of you guys too" I said as I started crying.

He sighed before reaching his huge hand to wipe my tears.

"Why would you be in the same crew with us if you're not like us?" He said.

"You're stronger than most of the boys bere! You're almost the same level as me!" He said making me laugh.

"You're perfect in this in your own way"

"Well yeah I am!" I said.

"That's good" he said before standing up giving my a little hug.

"Stay there I bought you some spaghetti" he said before leaving the room.

Just wait till the next round comes I'll bloody wipe it in your face.

-

Damn that oxygen mask part really sounded like you're some hardcore cyclist which sounds really cool.

Anyway about that face reveal....remember when I told you guys there was a little surprise? I'm giving you a hint picture now.

I'm only putting this here because I know no one will read the monster x reader sp yeah.

Here is a picture of my dad's bike and my dog.

That's not the surprise but when you guys see it I guess you'll understand what the little surprise about me was so yeah

I'm out.

AUTHOR YEEET!!