Joker x reader- Girl on the streets Part 1

Third person pov because it matches le flow~

-

There was always a pair that would see each other almost everywhere without them even noticing. It's like a barista seeing a worker everyday to buy coffee, or a flower shop owner seeing a boy who buys flowers for her girlfriend who's probably cheating on him, or a student lifeguard seeing a stressed out student coming to the beach once a week to clear out their thoughts, or something like that. The thing is, these are the types of people who haven't noticed that they have already met their soulmate, a person they were destined to be with until the end of their lives, a person who complements them in a special way, a person who was made for you to have a special connection with.

Many people have met their soulmates, and an equal amount of people had their misfortune. Not all soulmate relationship could be good and some are just unlucky.

It could be, they met their soulmate but it turns out they had a problem with their childhood and wouldn't be able to function and give them the love they both needed, or they got married and during their marriage they meet a new person that turns out to be their soulmate but they can't do anything because they're already married, or something like, You met your soulmate but they ended up liking someone else and creating a soulmate-like relationship with someone else. Possibilities are endlessly everywhere.

But with these two, it was a bit different. The Gods gave them countless of clues and hints and bumped them into a lot of places but both seemed to be too dense to even notice a thing about each other.

She always labeled him as the White-Haired Giant while He always labeled her as the Girl on The Streets. They see each other almost everywhere but ignored any thought about it. They always thought seeing each other ever other day anywhere was just a coincidence but little did they know, the universe had already orchestrated their Love life and it's just a start of a long-lasting relationship.

-

"Hey, pick him up for me will you" The shorter male yellow glasses said in a pissed tone, referring to the boy who was lying on the floor with his face messed up and his nose awfully bleeding. Shoe prints all over his clothes and mud and dirt giving his clothes more design.

The taller male with white hair went over the boy before grabbing a handful of his hair and forcing him to face the shorter male. The poor boy groaning in pain as multiple headaches attacked his head at once, feeling like he was about to faint any moment from all the pain he just went through.

"Ya know it's kinda unfair of you to jump on someone from behind right?" The person who we now identify as wooin had crouched down to the boy's level, a devilish smile on his face as he kept himself from further giving the student any more pain than he already has.

Seeing that he wasn't answering, wooin sighed before signaling that joker could put him down. The taller male dropping his head on the floor before dusting his hands. At this point, the poor student was barely breathing.

"God, all that nonsense made me use more energy than I should have" wooin said before the both of them went out of the alleyway and into the broad street. The both of them walking side to side as the people they passed by all created a sort of pathway out of fear of bumping into them and possibly put their life in danger.

"HEY GET BACK HERE!" A voice was heard in the distance. It was a voice coming from a man who was obviously stressed.

Loud laughing could be heard from behind the two males before it crashed on their backs. Wooin was the first to turn around, his eyebrows furrowed in anger as the person, or should I say, the girl had crashed without shame.