Vinny x reader- help (fight part 2)

"Oh no! What are you doing here crying in a alley way?!" A woman who looked like one of the janitors of the mall approached my crying and cold body.

She squated infront of me and smiled trying to make me feel better. I can tell she's a mom because almost every mom has that look in their eyes when there's children crying.

"Oh it's nothing ma'am I just had the most extreme fight with my boyfriend" I said completely lacking energy as I wiped my tears so that I won't look like crap.

"Here have some mints and let's talk about it dear" she said as I extended my hand to accept the mint and pop it in my hand.

She helped me stand up and I got my bike which was leaning on the wall as we went out of the small alley way.

She has burn marks on her face but she's still smiling really encouraging me to stop and get my shit together.

We walked towards the sea wall and stopped there.

(Remember when minu kissed mia first? This is the place!) Remember mia was on a higher ground? And minu's below? Just imagine her sitting on the level mia is on and you're minu who's below. Please comment if you get what I'm saying😂 I'm bad at explaining.

I got on the bike and hold on the railings as I sadly moved forward and then back in a small motion the hoodie still covering my face.

"Tell me what happened dear" she said as she took a seat at the higher ground on the floor, her legs drapped on the edge as she placed her bag next to her.

"I don't wanna tell you his name but I'll tell you everything" I said as I took off the hood covering my face and arranged my hair.

"We've been dating for like a year I think? And since then he was always getting involved in fights and I wanted him to stop because the school might actually kick him out and he just yelled at me and told me I was useless when I just really wanted to help him" I said as I sighed and got off the bike and leaned it in the railings as I got to the higher level and took a seat next to her who was probably thinking but she's still smiling.

"Let me guess, this guy is stubborn right? He doesn't seem to be approachable but he's actually really sweet and caring right?" She said as she giggled looking at my shocked figure.

"Well yeah how did you know?" I said making her giggle again.

"I have a son who is like that, he's my only child. He pushes me away, he doesn't want me to go to his school during activities because he always says it's embarrassing but I can tell he doesn't want me to go out becaue I look like this and people might say things that will hurt me" she said as she looked at the sea.

"You're really beautiful mis-"
"Just call me auntie or mom"
"I'll call you mom if you think it's not creepy and my name is y/n kang"
"Ok then!" She said making me smile.

"You're really beautiful mom, a burnt mark is only on the outside, your really kind. You even talked to me about my problems even though you don't even know me, your geart is gold and you don't deserve to be discriminated" I said as she smile and pulled me in for a hug.

This smell is really familiar but I can't seem to remember what it is. Plus I'm starting to feel like we're gonna be something in the future. Weird feeling.

"Thank you dear, You're a really kind child, your boyfriend just doesn't see what you are doing but don't worry he'll come to his senses. He'll think about it and when he notices his mistake he'll start to regret ever yelling at you trust me it works" she said as she pulled out of the hug and laughed.

"He will?" I asked. She just nodded again.

"I guess I feel better now thanks mom" I said.

"You're welcome dear, if you have problems you can visit me at the mall during break and we'll talk" she said and then an idea popped in my head.